Chapter 63 [The Minatozakis Get Robbed!!!]

"What should we do now?"

Before he can answer, there is a knock on their door. One of his students is here to pass him some papers which Tzuyu has requested from a Professor in media and communications. The Professor is a good friend of his father and after hearing about Sana’s incident from Tzuyu, has offered to help put together some documents which may give him some insights on the situation.

The Professor also has many students working in the media and has offered assistance if Tzuyu needs help contacting the media. Looking at him studying the papers intently, Sana thinks to herself that her boyfriend is really off-the-charts handsome, especially when he is so focused and intent. Looking at him, she feels assured in leaving matters to his capable hands and trust him to help her come up with a solution.

Papa Yoo calls while he is studying the papers. “Tzuyu, your mom and I have heard about Sana’s problem. Is she being set up by Elkie?”

“Yes.”

“Hmph! Just as I suspected! By the way, your grandfather has gotten wind of this too.”

Considering that grandfather is currently putting up at his parent’s house, Tzuyu is not surprised. “Please do not worry. I will take care of this.”

“Your grandfather asks if you need any help.”

“Not at the moment, no. If I need help, I will ask for it.”

“Your grandfather is of the opinion that we can be more high-handed if we need to. It is no problem contacting the in-charge of the police or the media. “

“Dad, even if we do not try to suppress the rumors, they will fade away after a few days. Moreover, I do not think that we need to suppress the spread of the video or rumors, but rather make use of the current attention to clarify Sana’s name.”

“Ok. So long as you have a plan, we are fine. Tell Sana not to feel sad and that we will avenge her.”

“Ok.”

After he hangs up, Sana asks. “Was Grandfather a high-ranking official last time?”

“Yes.”

That, thinks Sana, is so direct.

XxxxxX

At a lounge not far away, Jung Yeeun stares at his phone. Try as he might, he cannot muster the courage to call.  Hearing his sigh, Eunbin walks over to ask.

“Yeeun, is everything alright?”

“There is no need to ask the obvious.”

“Is it because of Sana?”

Yeeun looks at him straight in the eye. “Tell me the truth Eunbin, are you involve in this in any way?”

“I do not know what you mean.”

“Let me rephrase – did you help Elkie to sabotage Sana?”

“I know that you like Sana but I like Eunbin too! Can you not interfere in this?”

Jung Yeeun shakes is head. “Do not say that I never tried to warn you in future but the severity of the matter is beyond what you can handle.”

“Ha! Who is afraid of who?”

“Do you know who is Chou Tzuyu’s grandfather?”

“Who is he?”

“Actually, it is not your fault that you are ignorant. This family is really too low-key. Even for myself, I have only found out their background recently.”