Chapter 57 [Mama Squirrel!!!]

Tzuyu did not manage to persuade Sana to spend the night. Ha, what a joke! if she stays, her father and mother will know everything and what that happens, where is she going to hide her face?

At her insistence, Tzuyu can only send her home. When he returns to the hotel, he sees many birthday greetings from his family in his phone and an equal number of requests to report his progress with Sana.

He replies every answer with a smiley face until Jeongyeon suspects that someone could have hacked his brother's account. He decides to test his "brother" and ask if he needs to borrow any money, but Madam Chou is the one who answers: Who is so tired of living to attempt to steal Tzuyu's ID?

Ty_Chou: 😊

YooJeong: You are right.

Ty_Chou: 😊

Ty_Chou: Whenever I'm talking to our elder son, I often get this feeling of mental superiority.

Ty_Chou: 😊

Mama Chou: Chou Tzuyu, if you continue like this, I can only assume Sana has bedded you.

When Tzuyu did not reply­, the chat group explodes into a flurry of conversation.

YooJeong: What!? Seriously!?

Mama Chou: For reallll...!????!?

YooJeong: @Papa_Yoo, Emergency!!! Breaking News!!!

Papa Yoo: Whattttt!???? Am I going to have grandchildren soon!?

Mama Chou: I am so ready to be a grandma soon.

YooJeong: For real!??? Can't believe you have overtaken me, @‌Ty_Chou... You lucky bastard!!!

Papa Yoo: I want a grandson first.

Mama Chou: No, they have to give me a granddaughter first. I want my granddaughter.

Papa Yoo: Grandson first!!!

Mama Chou: No, Granddaughter first!!!!

Papa Yoo: Grandson!!!!

Mama Chou: Granddaughter!!!

YooJeong: Wow... Hey hey... Relax guys. Clam down please!? Okay!? We haven't confirmed if it is true or not. @Ty_Chou, hey come here and confirm it.

Ty_Chou: 😊

YooJeong: Hey!?? What do you mean!????

Ty_Chou: 😊

YooJeong: Heyyyy... Chou Tzuyu...

Papa Yoo: @YooJeong , Are you stupid!?

Mama Chou: Right!

YooJeong: What!?? Why !???

Papa Yoo: You are very stupid. Haven't it already cleared as elephants walking on the fields!?
What's more to confirm!? You stupid!!!

Mama Chou: Yes, it have been already this obvious. No need to confirm anything, you fool.
No wonder you have remained as a single. You are too dumb!! Try to learn one or two things from your little brother, you single grandpa!!! @YooJeong

YooJeong: Heyyyy.... You can't say that to me!!!!
Haven't you always said that Tzuyu should learn something from me when it comes to love and relationship, @Mama_Chou!??

Mama Chou: @YooJeong, Do you have a girlfriend now!?

Papa Yoo: @YooJeong, Do you have a girlfriend now!? Crd to Wifey, @Mama _Chou

YooJeong: 🤧😷😷

Ty_Chou: 😊

Mama Chou: Finally, my previous maknae son is going to give me an adorable granddaughter!!!
Papa Yoo: Finally, my precious maknae son is going to give me an adorable grandson!!!