Chapter 10 [I Can Take Care of Your Meals]

“Brother, what is the thing that you want to pass to me?”

Jeongyeon takes out a ticket for a popular rock concert. Tzuyu scans the ticket curiously.

“This concert is over a month ago.”

“Is that so? I am so sorry to have overlook that.” At such short notice, this is the only thing he can find in his car that can pass off as an excuse. Jeongyeon takes the ticket back without missing a beat and makes an excuse to leave.

Sana and Nayeon can tell that Jeongyeon is not here to pass anything to Tzuyu. They exchange looks and arrive at the same conclusion – he is worried that Tzuyu is going to be seduced by them so he is here to check out the competition! Ohh, so Yoo Jeongyeon is a jealous type! He overprotective to his mistress, Tzuyu.

After Jeongyeon leaves, Sana finds a private moment to find out why Nayeon is acting so particular around Jeongyeon. Sana looks at her sympathetically.

“Are you upset because your first love could not recognize you? Although that is really quite unbelievable considering that you have not changed much since sixteen.”

Nayeon lowers her head to stare at her fingers. “Actually, I may have exaggerated a bit. He doesn’t know me at all.” How is she to know that such an improbable lie will ever see the light of day – and so soon too!

“That is even more strange. Aren't you guys classmate for the whole Hight School years?”

“We are. But we haven't talked to each other even once. He is…. just the first guy… I had a crush on. That's why I said he is my first love.”

Sana suspects that Nayeon could have gotten to know Jeongyeon while she was in her teens, for that is when girls are most likely to have their first crush. If so, Jeongyeon has yet to start his business then. What has attracted Nayeon to him?

Nayeon refuses to say more and Sana does not press although she is clearly worried. Most people have romantic bubbles surrounding their first crush and not only have Nayeon discovered that her first crush is gay, she even has to put up a strong front to continue shopping with his boyfriend? Just thinking about the situation makes her heart ache.

Actually, Nayeon is fine. Jeongyeon’s sudden appearance has given her a shock but she is more interested in persuading Tzuyu to take on their consultant job. As for who Jeongyeon likes, what does it matter since it is not as if he will ever fall in love with her? Moreover, now JeongTzu is her idol couple and if Tzuyu becomes their consultant, he will definitely have to meet Jeongyeon aka the new boss of her company in their office building. That's means she can also watch the live moments of her ship everyday. So she is mentally determined to get Tzuyu to accept their offer.

The two rejoice Tzuyu and continues shopping. They make him try on various jackets, shirts, pants and Tzuyu good-naturedly does as he is told. Even the shop assistant is impressed with his good-naturedness. In the end, they find a suit for him that makes him looks like a model from a magazine. The suit is a winner but Sana looks the white shirt under his jacket critically and asks him to change the shirt to a black shirt with the top button loosen, oh and minus the jacket too. When Qiao Feng comes out of the changing room…

Nayeon clutches her heart as if she is having a heart attack. “Wow, you look dashing! Be still, be still my beating heart!”

Their sales assistant who is male, is even more exaggerated. “Stay where you are! Don’t move any closer! I think I may just decide to turn gay if you come near me.”

Sana is only slightly better than the two and stares dumbly at Tzuyu as he walks over to them. He says sternly. “Stop your lecherous look!”

“…..”