Chapter 22 [Are You Angry?]

Before Tzuyu leaves for his lecture the next evening, Sana looks at his outfit critically. Although he has followed her suggestion of wearing a white T-shirt underneath a matching blue lounge suit with the sleeves rolled back to reveal his strong hands and a pair of brown leather loafers, there is something wrong ....

Tzuyu feels weird dressing in an outfit is so.... attention-grabbing, but Sana has insisted that he looks much better compared to his previous insurance-salesman impersonation.

Finally, Sana spots the oddity which greatly offends her fashion sense.

"You! Remove your long green socks immediately. Please change into the pair of ankle-length socks which the shop gives you when you buy this pair of shoes."

Although Tzuyu is not exactly willing to change, he does as he is told and reappears before Sana in a couple of minutes. Sana looks at him critically once more.

"Why not you roll up the leg of your pants so that we can see the effect?" By now, Tzuyu has already surrenders his right of dressing and folds his pants until they are nearly up to his knees.

Sana can feel the horizontal lines appearing on her forehead. "Who ask you to fold your pants like that? Do you think you are going to plant rice?"

He fights back with a low tone. "I am going for class."

Sana waves her hands. "Pull down your folds and try again. Make small folds until the pants are about three-quarters in length, get it?"

What is there not to understand about three-quarters? Tzuyu pulls down his pant legs and folds two-thirds of it away until the pants are above his knee.

Sana is speechless. "My god. Even the farmers planting rice will be laughing at you if you go out like that."

Tzuyu straightens and looks at his reflection in a mirror. Sana is too rigid, he thinks, the man in the mirror is obviously a handsome youth. Besides, so long as he is not asked to run naked down the streets, he can take nearly any kind of dressing.

"I think this is fine. Let's go."

No! Sana nearly wants to hug his leg to stop him from leaving. "Take it as I am begging you. Let me help you one more time?"

Tzuyu is getting impatient but since she is begging him, he feels that it is not nice to turn her down. Sana makes him seat down on the sofa, roll down his folds and grumbles. "You are so stupid."

"Me? Stupid?" Tzuyu is incredulous that a dummy squirrel dares to call him stupid.

Hearing his annoyance, Sana is afraid he is going to stop being cooperative and switches track immediately. "No, you are very smart. I am sure you will learn how to fold correctly after one try but please try to pay attention this first time."

Kneeling down in front of him, Sana quickly folds his pants to end at mid-calf. At first, Tzuyu follows the movement of her hands intently but somewhere along the line, he has moved his attention to her face. From his angle, he feels like a king whose little maid is helping him with his clothes.

Ah, so that is why she is so insistent to help him with his pants! He has heard that some women find it incredibly romantic when a man wears shoes for woman. What she is doing now is the same thing done in reverse, so he can assume that her rationale in helping him dress up is the same? This woman is really devious, Tzuyu thinks. She certainly tries very hard to please him and stops at nothing to show her appreciation of him.

'What should I do when this squirrel is falling so deep for me!? But I don't date women whose IQ is lower than 140!? What is she going to do if I reject her in the future!? Will she be too hurt!? Or will she commit suicide because she can't take the rejection!?' Tzuyu thinks to himself and started to feel pity looking at Sana.