Chapter 64 [Chou Minjoo]

Nayeon is angry. She can't understand her Boss Yoo Jeongyeon anyone. What does he actually want from her!? He is making her confused now. Sometimes he is really sweet, but sometimes he is really annoying.

There is a newly arrived team leader in her department and he is such a handsome guy. That handsome guy usually invites her to have lunch together time to time. But today, he invited her to have dinner together and she accepted it without any complaint. But, the problem is she just mention her dinner date in front of her boss by accident and her boss seems doesn't happy about it. Even he gave her tons of work to finish before she gets off work. Also, the amount of work he gave is to the extent she can't even finish even if she works non stop the whole night. That's why she had to cancel her dinner with the handsome team leader when she see him at the company lobby waiting for her. The handsome team leader seems a bit sad about her sudden cancelation, but didn't say anything and left for home. As soon as he left, her stupid Boss called her again and said that she is free to get off work now. Shouldn't she be angry!?

"You can go home now" Jeongyeon says.

"What!? Didn't you say the report is important and you want it tonight" Nayeon asks.

"I look at the wrong date and it's not important anymore."

"Is that so!? You should have told me earlier, if you do so, I don't have to cancel my dinner with Jinyoung. Wait, let me call and check if he has already arrived home or not. If he hasn't, I can tell him I am available now." Nayeon says and take out her phone to call Jinyoung.

Before she can tap any call, her phone was abruptly taken away by non other than her stupid Boss Yoo Jeongyeon.

"What are you doing!?" Nayeon ask with a little hint of anger in her voice.

"You can't call him. Just go back to your home directly. It's already late and you shouldn't go out with a man who you barely know like this"

"What the hell!? I am a grown up woman, you know!?" Nayeon fights him back.

"Physically, you may, but mentally, you may not, so just go back home. Or should I give you a ride back home!?"

"What, you ... you... Who are you to tell what should I do and what I shouldn't. It isn't working time. So, you cannot control over me and my private life."

"I am just telling this for you because you look dump and easy to get tricked, c'mon I will give you a ride back home."

"No need"

Nayeon just ignores her and takes her steps outside of the company.

"Hey, where are you going!?" Jeongyeon asks.

"None of your business" Nayeon shouts him back.

"If you are still going to have dinner with him, I will fire him tomorrow."

Nayeon didn't say anything back. Jeongyeon looks at her and seeing her put her phone back into her bag, he is sure that she is not going to call that stupid team leader. Feeling satisfied, he goes back to his office with happy steps. But, unknown to him, Nayeon does not call the handsome guy, instead she has decided to go drinking at a bar.

Nayeon knows that she cannot hold her liqueur well and sips her drink slowly. The music at the bar brings out her melancholy and she takes several pictures of her wineglass before posting the pictures on her IG with some nonsensical caption. Deep down, she knows who she is trying to reach with her post but when there are no comments, she finishes her drink and orders another. Picking up her phone again, she next texts Sana: Hello dear, care to join me for a drink?