Friends

Hey guys!!

I hope all are enjoying.
So, let's start.

                     .......................... 

                         Sumedh

'She was beautiful, epitome of beauty. She was walking in the corridor, few men started to follow her, she looked at them and took her pace and ran quick on the trigger. They ran behind chasing her, I couldn't do anything. She ran as fast but one of him caught her, dragged her towards the door, she shouted my name for help. I ran behind only to see them getting inside the door while dragging her inside'
'MALLIKA'

I woke up with a jerk, my sweat beads on my forehead. I was in an utter shock even though it was just a dream.
Who was this Mallika? Yeah, she was Monika's friend. Then, who was that girl in my dream? I have seen her. But where?  Lots of confusion.

I got up, did all my daily chores and headed to the college. It was a nice day though. When Basant and I came out of the indoor stadium, in the evening, we saw Emanuel and his friends running towards the auditorium adjacent to the stadium. We ignored and just then Basant told that he could hear a girl shouting. He slowly peeped in through the window, for some reason, he became very angry. He, with all his might, flung opened the back door. Then I got to know what the matter was.
Just then I saw Emanuel dragging a girl towards the green room. It was the same girl, whom I saw in my dream. I couldn't control, I ran inside, held her hand. He was very angry, he even talked about 'her' also and I didn't care. I warned him and gave some punches, slaps and kicks to him.
I held her hand and started to move, I seriously don't even know why? Just then she stopped. When I met her gaze, her eyes filled up and tears threatening to fall. My eyes too welled up remembering my dream and her condition now. Before my tears could roll down, I pulled her to me and we ended in a hug. Her head near my chest and my chin on her head. She, infact, snuggled into me more and my grip around her waist tightened. I felt solace in her embrace. It was badly needed. We parted as Basant came towards us.
Basant offered them to drop home and that's when I got to know she was none other than Mallika. She was the whom I saw in Kaumodaka. The whole day, I couldn't forget her teary-eyed face.

I got up, it was a good day, but previous day's events couldn't stop haunting me. When I reached college I got to know about Mallika's vehicle, so I called a mechanic and got repaired it. In the lunch break, our gang members along with me were talking all kinds of stuffs and enjoying in the cafeteria, Basant brought Monika and Mallika with him. Anika(Sumedh's senior and their gang member) had brought her cousin Akshat with her. We all introduced ourselves to three new comers and heartily welcomed them to our group. Now the group size increased from 6 to 9.
Both Mallika and Monika shaked their hands with everyone. I too shaked with Monika and now it was my turn to shake hands with Mallika. I was nervous, infact, felt very shy. I don't know why did J feel so shy? After a lot of courage we shaked our hands and I felt a jolt of current passing through my body, when our fingers touched. I felt heavenly.
Since our group extended, our new comers sponsored a small party in the cafeteria. We all had a very good time with such a big group of friends.
All were talking, enjoying, eating. Yet, Mallika and I couldn't still meet each other's gaze. We couldn't even exchange a single word. But still I felt a good, positive vibe around her. Everyone bid goodbye marking this beautiful day in our lives, to an end. Indeed I got new friends today.
Thinking about our friend zone, I had already drifted into a good nighty sleep.

                      ..........................

A/N:
How was the chapter?
I don't know why, but I feel like writing both of their's pov. May be it would make you all bored.

Since the story comes to the college part, there would be many characters. But I don't want to connect with the real life actors. Readers are free to imagine.

Do vote and comment your reviews.

So, that's it.

💛❤