A Part Of Myself Is Lost

Hey guys!!
I'm here.

So, let's start.

                       ....................

                         Mallika

I came running inside the temple, I was inches apart from the bull, but thank God I could get inside this godown. When I just turned to other side, closing the door behind me, I could see someone peeping and gazing at me and all of a sudden that person came in front of me.
From then I couldn't figure out what happened to me, I was lost in his eyes, his hazel green eyes, magnetically attracted me towards them such that they could engulf me into them.
My legs without my knowledge, my permission, are moving towards him.
Who was he, why was I got so attracted towards his eyes. His curly hairs, falling on his forehead asked me to move my fingers through them, his smile, infectious, made me fall for him, wait...did I fall??!!...No...He was good looking, that's it.......okay, he was handsome......fine...he was actually breathtakingly mejestic. After I calmed myself down I just smiled at him and he gave back a beautiful smile which radiated a tinge of warmth and protection.

Before we could speak anything, there was a knock on the door only to find that it was my brother and some other guy. I moved out of the godown with my brother but not before glancing at 'him.'
Then we all started our journey back to home, but the whole journey, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I guess it was just a random crush. No more other thinking. I'm home now and I have to concentrate on my boards and entrance exam. But why can't I get over that moment? Why can't I forget those alluring and magnetic hazel pair of eyes, that ever mesmerizing smile. Now I feel as if a part of myself is lost. Krishna, Govind, Madhav help. Okay stop, I have to focus on books now.

*If it was that easy to focus on studies, from all other things, I would have secured 1st rank instead the 4th😅🤧*

                      Sumedh

My family members climbed to the first floor of the temple ceremony building, I was about to go there but people weren't allowing me to move towards that side. So, I ran in the opposite direction and entered the godown, I just shut the door, not latching it. I was hiding behind the grocery rack and then I heard movement of the door, all I could to do is to peep. There stood a girl with beautiful jet black hairs, she then turned to my side closing the door.
I was lost.
She was an angel. I couldn't resist, my legs took me in front of her, without my knowledge and she too slowly approached towards me. I was losing myself in her beauty, which is ready to take my senses.
My eyes denied to look the other side, in short I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her big brown doe eyes, her chubby cheeks, her pink pulpy lips, her innocent face, sound of her jingling anklets all had a crazy effect on me. Just then she smiled....what seriously?...No...did she?.....Yeah, she smiled and I'm dead.
For God sake, why am I overreacting?.....Did I fall head over heels for that girl...Nah, I just fancied her.....that's it. Dude don't forget those bitter experiences, what if I get the same pain again....I can't come over, but I didn't actually love 'her'. She was just a passing cloud, she was just an attraction, she was behind my money and wanted to become famous in the college. Wait...why the hell did I remember 'her'? I was infront of that beautiful girl...What? Beautiful?....Okay, she was beautiful, infact very pretty, alluring and gorgeous....Oh man, stop it. Before I could realise, I was smiling at her.

She was about to speak something just then some guy came and took her with him and she ....took a glance at me? Why? Who knows?!..but I surely saw her one last time. Then my brother came and we both joined our family, we bid a goodbye to sis-in-law's family and left for our home.

Now I'm sitting in room, remembering what all happened and how I came across her. But I still don't know why can't I forget her eyes and her smile. I feel as if I lost something, a part of myself.  I lost to her? Krishna you need to tell. Oh shit I have to prepare my for tomorrow's seminar. I need to hurry up now.

                         ....................

A/N:
I was enjoying while writing this chapter. This one is surely my personal favorite.

How was the chapter?
Will they get to know about each other's identities?

Do vote and comment your reviews.

So, that's it.

💛❤