Weird Sensations

Hello Guys!!

So, let's start.

                     .........................                                      

Sumedh's POV

I don't know what is this feeling, for the very first time in my life I felt like PEACE. I don't know why I'm having this weird yet comfortable sensation. Who's this girl? Why am I bothered? Why am I searching her?

Just then Basant called him and asked to start the car as they have to complete their project.

Why is this Basant making such an urgency to leave? I could have met her, she has a very nice name. What is it? MALLIKA.

Thinking this Sumedh left with Basant.

While driving Sumedh was curious about Mallika but still was in a turmoil. Finally he spoke up.

"Hey Basant, I'm proud of you man, our sis-in-law is very beautiful."
"Shut up, Monika is not your sis-in-law."
"I didn't mention any name, you were the one who told about Monika. Then confirmed."
"You are impossible man."
"I know."
"By the way, they all are aiming medicine."
"All?"
"Monika and her friends."
"Oh, who's this Mallika they were talking about?"
"Why so much interested? I even saw you looking at the corner and searching for her."
"Nothing like that."
"Don't dare to lie in front of me."
"NO."

This time he firmly replied, making Basant go numb thinking that he had done a terrible mistake by annoying him with these kind of talks which may get back his past memories.

Then, their journey to Sumedh's house was silent. They reached within few minutes and got completely engrossed in their project.

After completing their daily target in project, Basant bid goodbye to Sumedh and his family and left to his home. Sumedh got engrossed with his family, enjoyed a hearty dinner and finally settled in front of his Krishna idol, in his room, who was his only saviour, to whom he could vent out all his emotions inspite of having a big family.

I don't know what to say, I don't know how to say, today for the very first time in my life I had some weird feeling. When I heard her name there was a sudden passage of current through my spine. I was at peace after a long time. I felt like I want this peace for the rest of my life. That was nostalgia. But when I was still figuring out what had happened to me, this Basant was teasing me with that girl's name. That was enough for me to get back all those disgusting memories of 'her'. That moment I felt like what is happening to me? Was I falling for just a name? Am I ready to move on from that harsh past? I don't know.

Mallika's POV

I just came back after talking to my Mom on phone, by then Basant had left with his friend. I could barely see the moving car. Just then Monika told me about Basant's friend. He was a topper in his Medical college!

When I heard his name for the first time I felt like butterflies in my stomach. This is a very unique experience, what is this feeling? What is this nostalgia? What is it? Wait a minute! What is his name? SUMEDH.

Just then Mahima gave me chocolate piece,which he had given, I was like, why does this chocolate smell that tasty even though filled with nuts? Why do I feel happy by just looking at it? Lots of confusion.

Mahima then asked Mallika was she alright and she just answered yes eating that nut filled chocolate. Throughout the whole function Mallika was lost in the thoughts of Sumedh and chocolate.

After the function got over Mallika went back to her house, completed her daily study routine, had dinner and was about to sleep, just then remembered about her diary and started writing to it.

'What had happened to me today? Why was I that lost? Why was I feeling comfortable in hearing his name? Krishna help. Why did I eat that chocolate even though I don't like nuts?  I think I'm over reacting. I think I just felt attracted by his name. That's it. But how can someone get attracted to a name? Whatever. But I wanted to meet him, I wanted to talk to him about how to crack entrance, I wanted to know how he was that good at studies? Anyway if my fate has a place for the meet then I will.'

                     ........................

How was the chapter?
Did you like their POVs?
I hope you are not getting bored?
Can Sumedh get over his past?

Do vote and comment your reviews.

Your advises are welcomed.

💛❤