•Their Journey•

Hello People!
Please Do Read This!

It's been a great journey for me.
I have come a long way along with Sumedh and Mallika(my characters here).
This book has seen both my valleys and peaks, being so close to my heart.

Before all that, I need to wish you all Happy Sumellikans Day (I know it's almost a week now, but to me everyday is Sumellika and Sumellikans day)❤

So, I'm writing this to just give a small jist of my story so far. I could see few people getting confused with the events happened and happening. So why not give you all a proper jist.

•When Sumedh and Mallika had a brief introduction with each other, she was a 12th student aiming for Medical and he was a Second Year Medico. It was the same year when Mallika met her sister.

•They got to know each other properly while she joined the same Medical college as his.

•Both of them could decipher feelings for each other while she was a Second year student and he the Forth year student.

•When he was doing internship in the fifth year, everyone got to know about Sunidhi being Mallika's sibling.

•When Sumedh joined his Masters in Delhi she was Forth Year student.

•In the next year, they had this misunderstanding which made them walk out of the bond they had.
This was first incident I had mentioned in the description or blurb, whatever you call.

•Mallika too completed her PG entrance and got admitted to the same college in Delhi as his but they didn't meet. That's why there's was time skip of two years.

•After two years of leap, when she was doing internship in the same College cum Hospital, Sumedh was appointed as the Visiting HoD of Surgery, i.e., Mallika's senior Doctor. Mr.Sharat Chandra is one among the Board of Members of that Hospital.

•So, the story continues from here.

This was the journey they have come until now, I just wanted to give a clear picture of the time span.

This book does not only focuses on certain happenings of their life, it's just like a whole life story when two people are destined together.

If you have anything to share about this story or my writing, you are wholeheartedly welcomed. Constructive criticism is appreciated.
I would love to read your comments and suggestions.
Feel free to comment or pm.

I guess, I might update one more chapter of this book today. Shall I?

                                 🌌