Ms.Kabootar and Mr.Koua

Hey people!!

                         ........................

"Mallika, I'm observing you from morning, why are you so dull?" asked Monika.
"Nothing bruh, just thinking about the semester exams."
"Do you want me to believe that?"
"Yeah, I saying the truth. If anything, I want to share, I will. You are my favorite. You are my bestie for life. Will I not share with you?"
"Ohhh...stop buttering me. Okay, I'm leaving this topic here itself but you please be happy and joyful. For my sake. Please"
"Okay....okay....you know what, I love you bruh. You are the best."
"Look, who's telling this?! Do you want me to die after hearing all these cheesy things!?"
"Mon"
"Okay....Let's go. We need to hurry up to the Anatomy laboratory."

.....

"Students, this experiment is very important in your semester exams. If you learn and execute it properly, it can fetch you half of your practical marks. So observe and do it keenly and attentively." said their professor.

"Mallika, what the hell is this? This is very confusing experiment." said Monika making Mallika chuckle.
"Monika, concentrate. If we are caught talking, professor will surely throw us out of the lab."
"I know right."

Mallika and other fellow students were busy in checking the anatomy of corpses. Just then Mr.Cool Dude of the college arrived to the laboratory.
He didn't even look at the students present there. Directly went towards the professor and started to talk about the experiments for their semester.

Ms.Joshi who was busy in the experiment heard the most familiar and pleasant voice. She narrowly shifted her gaze from the corpse to Mr.Cool Dude.
There comes a small smile on her face looking at Sumedh who was busy discussing about the experiments and laughing with the professor. She felt as though all her worries, sorrow and agony vanished by just looking at him and his smile.

"Mallika, WATCH OUT! You will cut your own fingers instead of the corpse." shouted Monika, bringing her back from trance.
Mallika dropped all the dissection instruments in horror, making Sumedh notice her presence.
Mallika turned her face away from him, smiling like an idiot.
"Ms.Mallika, concentrate on the experiment first. Where were you looking at? Where was your concentration at?" questioned the professor.
"Sir, actually, that, that, the thing is, I was thinking about, about, Heart cells, so, I lost my concentration here. Sorry sir." stammered Mallika, making Sumedh smile.
"First concentrate on the stomach, then you can think about heart." warned the professor.
"Sorry sir." said she before looking at the corpse, taking a glance of Sumedh.
"Why are you smiling?" asked the professor looking at Sumedh, who was constantly smiling at Mallika's antics.
"Nothing, sir."
"Okay, do one thing. You can start doing the experiment now itself. Look, there's an empty table next to Mallika's. Go and start doing. The lab incharge will get all the instruments."
"Okay, sir."

.....

"Hi!" said Sumedh, looking at Mallika, who was engrossed in the experiment.
"Hi"
"Couldn't you cautiously work? What if you had cut your fingers? There would have been a blood loss and it would have taken lots of time to heal."
"Sorry. I was busy in thinking about Sum.......I mean heart cells."
"I know what you were thinking." said he smirking.
"Oh, really."
"Yeah"
"Shhh!! Mallika, do you want the professor to kick both of you out." said Monika in an irritated tone.
"Sorry." she said.

Both Sumedh and Mallika were busy with their own experiments but used to steal each other's glances time to time and blush.

......

"Mallika, come with me. I need to take you out." said Sumedh, pulling her with him.
"Sumedh, I can't. I have lots of work to do."
"Mallika, you are coming that's it."
Sumedh, before anyone could see them together, held her hand and dragged into his car and also settled himself inside.
"Mallika, you'll surely love this." said Sumedh turning the engine ON.

Their ride was silent yet peaceful. Sumedh took Mallika's glance from time to time.

.....

"This is my favorite place. This place is so special to me. Whenever I find myself in a turmoil or whenever I'm stressed out, I come here and sit for hours peacefully finding answers in my life."  said Sumedh, holding her hands and pulling her with him towards the spot.
It was beautiful, serene and picturesque view of the whole city from the top of the hill. Yes, they stood atop the hill, engulfed by beauty of the view infront of their eyes.
That was a place with huge boulders and people could get a view of the whole city. Since very few people knew about this, there was no much disturbance.
They both sat next to each other,
"Sumedh, even though I'm born and brought up here in Krishnagiri, I have come to this hill for countless times, but I haven't seen this place even once."
"This is my secret place. Only few people know about this in the whole city. I'm one among them. From today this will be our secret place my beautiful angel."
"Ohho not bad. Very good attempt to flirt."
"Mallika" said he in commanding tone.
"Sumedh" said she in a soft and loving tone, melting him.
"Mallika now stop all this, tell me what you are supposed to."
"What am I supposed to tell?"
"What do you think of yourself? Don't I know anything? I have been observing you since morning. No, since two days. Yesterday you didn't even come to college and today you aren't even talking properly with me no, with everyone. Morning, you came late and we couldn't meet, in the afternoon you gave an excuse and didn't come to eat lunch with us and now if I hadn't forced you would have gone home ignoring me."
"Sumedh, you are very much overthinking. There's nothing like that."
"Mallika, your tone, voice and eyes say that you are hiding something from me. Say I'm wrong!"
"Sumedh, there's nothing like that."
"Mallika"

"Mallika, say everything. Say everything about your sister. Say about your worries. Only he can understand you." screamed Mallika's mind.

"Sumedh, do you trust me? Do you respect me?"
"Ofcourse I do."
"Then, please don't ask me anything now. I'll surely tell you when I feel like telling. I promise."
"You don't need to promise me, because I know what you are. I trust you. I'm sorry but I love you."
"I trust you." Said Mallika pouting.
"You know what, I have new name for you."
"What?"
"Ms.Kabootar."
"Then, you are, you.....are...yes, you are Mr.Koua"
"From how on earth I look like Koua?"
"Then, from which point do I look like Kabootar?" said she smiling and pouting.
"This cute face, kills me. Ohh yeah, not Kabootar, Khargosh is the best nickname."
"Sumedh."
"What?" nodding his head in a questioning way.
"Then, you are, you are.....Khadoos."
"Me? Khadoos? Whatever"
"Same here too. Whatever."

They continued their funny banter and Mallika slowly encircled her arms around his hands and placed her head on his shoulder, making Sumedh smile.
He too placed his head on her'
"Mallika, it's time already. Shall we leave? Your parents would be waiting for you."
"Yeah"

Both of them got up from the place and climbed down the Boulder and were about to walk towards their car just then their eyes widened looking at the sight infront of them.

                        ......................

A/N:
How was the chapter?
Which part did you like?
Finally completed my exams. Until next month full on free.
I'm feeling very sleepy today, If you find any typos please don't mind.

I just realized that this book completed 5+K reads...Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who made this possible. Thanks a lot to all those who supported and appreciated my work. I would surely try my best to give you all a good narrative. I hope your love stays with me always❤

Do vote and comment your reviews.

💛❤