I Need Your Armour

Hey guys!!

So, let's start.

                        ......................

                                                                                                   Mallika

Monika and I came inside the college building, I parked my scooty. We both decided to head directly to office and clock in ourselves. We completed all the formalities and got into our classroom and sat.
It was time but our lecturer didn't turn up. Just then few guys came inside. They introduced themselves as the seniors of this college. They started to ask our names and we all answered. One among them, approached to Monika and started to intimidate her. He was jeering at her dressing sense. He tried to rag her infront of the whole class, he was touching her in a disgusting manner and none spoke against. I couldn't control anymore, I just asked him stay away from her, but he wasn't listening. She pushed him away and he came glaring towards her, before he could do anything I slapped him. The whole class clapped?! But why? They didn't come to save Mon and now clapping? Disgusting people. That guy felt ashamed I guess, so he went off.
Our Professor came in, we had a good session, but that nuisance was still in my mind. I couldn't forget. How could I? I'm getting horrified by just thinking what Mon is going through. I just held Monika's hand and kept holding throughout the whole day as a sense of protection and solidarity.
After all our lectures, we both started to go back to our homes and when we arrived at the parking, my scooter's tyre was flat.
I called a mechanic, until he arrives we needed to wait. There was no one in the college premises, we both thought of  waiting in the library. We started to move towards the library, just then, that guy, who tried to rag in the class room, came affront with his crew of few more seniors. We were stuck. Somehow we managed to run, but we were again caught in the auditorium. 

I knew few taekwondo moves, when one of them approached towards me, I tried to strike but before that he locked me. He knew it too I guess!? I asked Mon to run and I would follow her. She ran and before she could reach the door, she was caught by hand. I went numb, I wasn't knowing what to do and that guy, whom I slapped in the morning came near me.

'You bastards, don't you know how to respect girls' I shouted. He laughed evilly. Now, I was quaking in my boots(scared). Mon started to shout and cry out for help. These rogues are laughing and hooting madly. That guy, I slapped, slowly advanced towards me, caught hold of my hand and I retorted. He again caught my wrists, very tight. That side Mon was also in trouble, she was also caught. 

Within a second the back door of the auditorium flung open, it was Basant. Looking at him, they got distracted and Mon, taking advantage, ran towards him and ended with a tight hug. I guess Basant was also surprised but he caressed her hairs in protection. Then the other guys ran at a time towards Basant. I thought of taking the advantage, but this guy tightened hid hold and dragged me towards the green room. I shouted for help, but Basant was caught fighting them.

Krishna was the only hope left. I yelled at him to leave me,  but he never listened.

In no time someone held my other hand. I turned and that's it, I was dumbstruck. His touch sent chills down my spine. In this critical situation I was feeling congenial. His look captivated me. I could feel a warmth of protection in that touch. 

Just then he spoke up,'Every year why do you want to get beaten up in front of juniors, Emanuel.'
'You, Sumedh, why do you always try to become a hero?' told that bastard, I mean Emanuel.
'Because, I'm.'  May be he was? He had all the traits of a hero. Oh shit what was I uttering.
'Oh, then why did your heroine cheated you on another guy?' told he and laughed devilishly. I wonder how could one cheat on this guy. 'Stop thinking about him Mallika' my mind shouted.

He didn't react instead, gave three tight slaps and two punches on Emanuel's face. Ending it with a kick. 

'Look, I have warned you n number of times, why can't you respect girls? Listen this is the last time, the next time I would surely do what I'm supposed to.' said 'HE'.

Just then he came near me, I mean Sumedh, held my hand , said nothing, took me with him. I abruptly stopped. He turned, I could see his eyes were filled with tears....tears? I lost myself in his hazel pair of eyes and he was just staring at me. All of a sudden, he pulled me to himself. We ended up in a hug. He held me very tight and I snuggled more into him. His scent was captivating me. I could feel his heart beats. I don't know why, but I wanted this to last till eternity. I wanted his warmth for the rest of my life. I wanted his armour. I think I'm sounding very cheesy. But his hot breaths fanning on my neck, making me loose my grip over me. Just then, Basant came and we parted, embarrassed. 

After that Basant asked us to accompany them as my scooty's tyre was flat and the mechanic didn't turn up. Sumedh was in the driver's seat, Basant in the passenger seat and we both at rear seats. After our awkward moment I had no courage to have an eye contact with Sumedh, I guess, nor did he. They dropped us to our houses. This was an unexpected day in my life. I couldn't say much to my parents, I just said that our seniors ragged, Basant and Sumedh saved us.

                   .............................

How was the chapter?
Was it boring?

Do vote and comment your reviews.
This author heartily welcome suggestions.

💛❤