YOU ARE NO ONE

Hello people!!

                        ......................

                           Mallika

It's already 11:15 and I'm waiting for them but there isn't any sign of Di and Jiju. That waiter has already come twice, he'll surely kick me out the third time when he comes.

Ahh, they finally came. Di, came as fast as she could and gave me a tight hug.
I too hugged her tightly. To my surprise,  Jiju also gave me a hug!!?
"Mallika, we're very sorry, you know how much traffic we have here, so it took 15-20 mins more time." Bro-in-law said.
Aww, he's so sweet. My Di is also sweet.
"Tell me Di what did you want to talk" I started the conversation after giving our orders.
"Actually Mallika, primarily I wanted to talk. She's just accompanying me." Jiju said.
"Tell me, I have considered you as my own Jiju and you are free to talk to me about anything and everything."
"I don't know Mallika, what you may feel after hearing whatever I'm going to tell. But, please don't take decisions in a hurry after hearing this."
"Is everything okay Jiju? I promise, I won't do anything in a hurry."

"Thank you Mallika. I'm here today for my Brother Sumedh. I don't know why but I felt, you have right to know about  certain things of his life. He's gone through so much. He's a very emotionally strong person I have seen. Even though I'm his elder one, I don't have that much courage.

He was a teenager back then in his 1st year of Medical degree. He had lots of dreams while joining the college. He wanted to excel in studies, score top positions in other co carricular activities too, wanted to make good friends. His life was going very smoothly until a speedbreaker, Naina came into his life.
She was a smart girl. She somehow caught Sumedh's attention and befriended him. I don't know how those girls do all these kind of things. Even though he was in his own limits and friendzone, she always tried to manipulate his view on his friends and family. She somehow convinced him to go on a date, even though he wasn't interested, he agreed to give it a try. She was very savvy. She convinced him for dates one after the other and this poor fellow didn't even notice that he's falling to her trap. He was allured by her charm. She once proposed him and this guy, without even a single thought accepted it." he said and sighed very audibly.

I don't know what to react. I'm speechless. I'm going numb. Why do I feel the whole world around me swirling fast? Why do I feel time freezing?

"He accepted her proposal. When he first said about this, I was happy for him, but at some corner of my heart I felt a negative thought forming up. I brushed it off. It was his daily work to pick her up from her home and head to the college. For first few weeks it was all good. Both used to enjoy and have a great time. She used act very possessive for him around others. She even used to abruptly take him away from his friends. She, many times, tried to fudge his relationship with the family. She never liked him spending time with us. She wanted him all for herself, this slowly, started to irk him. He tried to keep some healthy distance among them, inorder to save his relationship. He cut short the meeting time, instead utilized it for academic purpose. But this girl, always used to tail behind him."

"I don't know what happened to her, when he went to Bombay, for a medical camp. After him coming back, she tried to avoid him. He tried so much to contact her. He even went to her home many times, but came back without meeting her. Even though he stayed happy without talking to her during his camp, but missed her antics, her laugh and her angry looks.

That day, it was Chachu and Chachi's wedding anniversary, we had a big party, there were lots of guests, she too was invited. Till then, Sumedh hadn't even met her, since she was a para medical student, they both were in different classes. After calling and texting her many times, she answered and acknowledged to attend the party.
Sumedh was very excited to meet her after 2 weeks and was impatiently waiting. She finally arrived, at the climax of the party.
At her first sight, he ran and embraced her tightly. She didn't reciprocate. Instead pushed him aside. At the same moment his glance went on to Karan, a Billionaire's son, who himself was a Millionaire. Sumedh unnoticed him and started to question her continuously.
I still remember that situation.

"Naina, why weren't you answering my calls or texts? Yes, I agree that I hadn't informed you about my camp earlier, I had told about it just a day before the camp, but please don't punish me for that. I have already apologized many times in texts and you left it on seen. Okay, listen I'm sorry for that. Please don't punish me, I can't bear that. I miss our funny arguments, fights and your damn cute poker face. But I can't bear your emotionless and cold eyes. I'm very sorry." he said with all his emotions. But she, was standing still, no change in her expressions, not even a pupil dilation. I still wonder how could someone be like that.
Sumedh couldn't handle, "Damn it. Speak up.......Please speak something...please Naina...I can't bear your silence anymore."

Finally, she opened her mouth, "What should I speak? Why should I? In fact who the hell are you in my life so that I should answer all the questions? Listen, you are no one, NO ONE in my life. You don't even know how much pain you have given to me. You never used to give me that space and respect which I needed. You always used to boss around me and see, you are doing the same now. You were my biggest mistake. You were the only sin that I have committed.
What do you think of yourself? If you are handsome, smart, studious and have good bank balance, you can make any girl fall for you? No, it was you who fell for me, fell on to my feet. Listen with wide open ears, I don't love you anymore, in fact I haven't even loved you. I love Karan, he's the one who matches with my standard, living style and poshness. He and his family don't behave as circus clowns like your family does. This is the last time we are meeting, don't ever try to come behind or try to impress me again. Good bye.
Lastly, I'm breaking up with you."
She said so much about him and our family but Sumedh, spoke nothing, just nothing. He stood still, numb and dumb. He couldn't even react anything. It was Chachu's wedding anniversary instead of happiness he got only sadness."

                         ..................

How was the chapter?
Sorry, for late update. But thank god, my 'soon' didn't extend like how Sumedh's does. *silly and smirking face*

So, that's it.
💛❤