My Beloved

"Mallika, now please go and sit. Give some rest to your ankle. I saw you twitching your eyebrows in pain." said Sumedh in concern.
"Yeah, go and take some rest." said Anika.
"Right!! You performed so well that I totally forgot you had ankle pain." said Drishti in glee.

"It's okay. I'm fine now." said She.
"Mallika." said Sumedh in a commanding tone.
"Okay. Don't scold me." said she and sat on the chair, screaming over pain as her concentration shifted towards it.
"Mallika, what's happening? Still paining?" asked Monika.
She didn't reply, instead hissed in pain holding her ankle.

"Guys, whoever have completed their performance can change up and go out. I don't want any crowd here." said the cultural coordinator.
"Okay!!" said everyone and left.
There were only Sumedh, Mallika, Kanishk and two more people.

Sumedh bent down, sat on his knees, took Mallika's leg on his knee, slowly started to unbuckle the Gunghroo, making Mallika and Kanishk widen their eyes.
"May I know what's happening here?" asked Kanishk.
Mallika blushed.
"Nothing much, my best friend is suffering from acute pain, she even withstood so much pain and performed so well. That's why I thought of giving her a good massage." said Sumedh spontaneously.
"Ohh, is it what really happening or PDA?" said Kanishk smirking.
"Oo...oh! Bhai! We are best friends not some random committed people." said Sumedh.
"Please Kanishk, don't." said Mallika in a firm voice.
"Okay! I'll go. I have to change into my casuals. If I stay few more minutes here you guys will kill me into pieces by just your looks." said he and went off.

"Sumedh, was it that necessary to do all this unbuckling thing in front of him?!" asked Mallika.
"Shh! I don't care. What I only care is your safety, health and happiness."
"Idiot. You don't miss even an ample time to make a moment with me." said she face-palming.
"Ofcourse, my beloved."
"Ohh, look, you haven't come out of Krishn's vibe."
"How can I? He's such a person, who always keeps certain charm and aura existent around him, which fills the heart of his devotees."
"True."

Finally Sumedh removed her Gunghroo and his anklet too.
"Mallika, go use the changing room first then I'll go."
Mallika got up and was about to enter the changing room with her casuals, Sumedh came running behind her,
"Mallika, this changing room has no latch. I'll wait outside."
"Okay. Cool down. Don't worry." said Mallika in a calm tone.

Mallika went inside the changing room, to her bad luck, the first thing her eyes fell on, was cockroach.
"Eww!! Mumma!!" she screamed and before she could turn and run out, her ankle started to pain due to her sudden jerk.
"Mallika? Mallika? What happened? Do you want me to come inside?" asked Sumedh in tension.
"Sumedh! Sumedh"
Sumedh gathered all his courage and went inside to check her condition .
"What happened?" He asked.
Seeing him, she jumped into his arms.
"Sumedh! There...Roach....Cockroach" said she pointing her finger.
Sumedh smiled, went near the wall, still holding her in his embrace, held the roach by tissue and threw it into the bin.
"Mallika, see.. I threw it." said he making her face him.
She  opened her eyes, only to meet his green orbs. Both wanted this moment. Both lost in each other cherishing their love for each other. Soon, getting disturbed by a phone call,
Sumedh, left his hold and went out of the room in embarrassment. Mallika too blushed remembering how close they were few seconds before.

Mallika changed herself into casuals and came out, she too waited for Sumedh to come out. Soon, both removed their makeup and were about to leave the green room, there comes a message to both their phones.

Guys, we all planning for a nightout, can we all go please. From next week Internal exams would start. This is the last opportunity to chill out. Shall we?

Texted, Drishti.

"Shall we?" Asked Sumedh.
"I have seek my Mom's permission." said Mallika.
"Come we all will ask her permission. Your parents would be still here in the auditorium right?"
"Yeah, Sumedh did your parents come? Did they see our performance?"
Sumedh nodded in a YES.
"Sumedh, come I want to meet your Bhai and Bhabi." said she grabbing his hands and pulling him with her.
"Okay, they won't be going until we meet them. Slowly."