19

•••
"Jin hyung is this how you do it?". Taehyung was currently helping the fairy cook breakfast for everyone. The servants was given a break by Jin. So that he can be the one cooking food. In the fairies mind the maids cooking wasn't all that bad he just thought his was better. If he were to be completely honest.

"Yes baby be careful though that pans hot". Jin says eyeing the smaller male from time to time worried that Taehyung would burn himself. They both continued to cook. Before Jin had to leave for a couple minutes. "Tae I need to go get some herbs from the garden for a minute will you be ok by yourself?".

"Yes hyungie I can do it". Taehyung says jumping. Excited that he could do this by himself. He wanted to cook good food for everyone. Mostly his demon though. He smiled widely when he thought of his mate. That word made his heart beat.

"Hey petal". Taehyung jumped a bit hearing the sound and feeling a hand on his waist. The Naiad knew exactly who it was. "Kookie you scared me". Jungkook chuckled as he snuggled his head into the others neck.

"I'm getting hungry". Jungkook says though demons don't get hungry. In fact they don't really need to eat food. But Taehyung was making the food no way would he miss out on that. "It's almost finished Kookie just wait".

The demon whines a bit pulling the other closer towards him. "I'm hungry now though". Jungkook smirks getting an idea. He licks Taehyungs neck making the smaller male to whimper. "Mgh Kookie". The demons eyes were shining red before they turned back to there subdued red colour again.

Jungkook wanted to taste the others blood again. But he couldn't the Naiad would be weak all day if he did that. "Sorry petal I'm just getting impatient". Taehyung only nodded with a blush on his cheeks as he continues to cook.

Just then Jin came in flying into the room lots of things in his hands. "Wow who knew the demon King would be so clingy". He teases Jungkook whines a little before putting his head into the Naiads neck once again.

Taehyung giggles cutely before he turned the stove off finished with the cooking. "Kookie please set up the table". Jungkook nodded getting all the plates and putting it on the table.

"I'm seeing this right?". Yoongi said while nudging Jimin. "Uhm yeah Jungkook is setting up the table". The fallen angers says before sitting down. The other boys did as well. As Taehyung and Jin put the food down.

Jungkook sat by Taehyung and dug in. He was humming in content showing it to Taehyung. The demon was so proud of the Naiad.

To Be Continued...

•••
Authors Note:
Sorry for boring chapter and I'm sorry again because I'm about to rant.

How am I suppose to know if someone is hungry? Like do I have super powers. Because someone literally got mad at me for not knowing this person was hungry. I mean he never said anything to me. So how am I suppose to know. But it's fine I'm use to being blamed for everything. I say my side of the story and saying it's not my fault. But yeah I still get shouted at anyway. I'm fine though ✌️