22

•••
Taehyung couldn't even move anymore. His whole body felt heavy. Nothing could describe his pain and hunger. His beautiful skin had turned into a pale dry looking mess. His face was hallowed as he barely had enough food. The Nymph was for sure getting weaker. But did that mean Lee Han would stop? Absolutely not, he had to get more blood for his father.

The King had been slowly moving his fingers in his slumber. It made the prince ecstatic. If he gets more blood his father would wake up soon. But that meant Taehyung would die. The others had to save him soon. The small male wanted to atleast talk to Jungkook. But Lee Han did something to him and now that's blocked.
•••
"Guys, Taehyung is hurt I feel it what the fuck do I do?!". Jungkook wasn't doing any better. All of them knew where Taehyung was. The only problem that they weren't strong enough. Without the two demons—-Jungkook and Yoongi. So Hoseok was working hard to find any answers so they would be able to come.

They were running out of time though...time that they didn't know was ticking. "I found it!". Hoseok jumped excitedly looking at the words in the old book. Jungkook syood up abruptly. "What tell me right now". The others were wide eyed as well staring at Hoseok who felt a little uncomfortable.

"Jungkook and Yoongi come here...in order to get you two to the Kingdom of Angels I must turn you into temporary angels". Both demons scrunched their faces in disgust. Hoseok rolled his eyes before flicking his finger and instantly. White wings were coming out of the demons back. "There now your angels no time to complain".

Hoseok snapped his finger and all of them were in the border between hell and heaven. They all looked at each other before nodding and entered. Jungkook got ready to run at too
Speed. Before being stopped by Yoongi . "Jungkook we are angels remember we don't have super speed right now".

The demon King grumbled before walking with the others. "We need to hurry". Jungkook says before he heard a snap. And there they were in front of the castle. "Why didn't you do that in the first place?". Jin screamed hitting Hoseok in the back of his head. "I needed to rest for a bit magic his exhausting you know".

All made their way inside the castle slowly. And lucky them today was training day for the guards. Quite stupid of Lee Han to be honest. But that made it easier for the others to come into the castle without getting noticed. "Jeon Jungkook knew you would be here".

All turned towards the location of the voice. Lee Han was sitting on the throne. The little Naiad on his lap...looking as pale as ever. Jungkook growled he was furious. "What the fuck did you do to him?!". The prince chuckled before gripping the others neck. Taehyung emitting a small whimper.

"You should know what I did to him...just like the other water Nymphs". Jungkooks aura was getting more dangerous by the second. He looked at his poor mate. And something snapped in him. He was about to charge towards the Angel. But stopped when a knife was on the Naiads throat. "Don't come closer".

"K-kookie". Taehyung managed to say his voice hoarse as he hadn't been able to drink water in so long. Jungkook stopped before kneeling down. "P-please don't do anything more j-just let him go Lee Han". The Angel prince eyes widened. Jeon Jungkook was kneeling in-front of him. Just because he had his little mate. He chuckled in content and that's when everything went bad for him.

Jimin and Jin flew quickly towards the Angel and grabbed Taehyung from him. Running away once they got him. "Fuck give him back to me". Lee Han complained before he gulped looking at the demon King. In an instant Jungkook had him on the ground chocking him to death. He was going to kill this man for ever putting his Taehyung through pain.

"W-wait p-please". A voice was heard in the corner. It was the Angel King he barely could stand. His legs shaking as he held onto the wall for support. Jungkook glared at him before retracting his hand away from Lee Han. Who gasp instantly for air. "F-father your a-awake".

The Angel King made his way slowly to his son. Ones he got there he slapped Lee Han with all the force he had left within him. "My son how could you do this? You did all of this for what?!". Everyone looked at them in shock. "Father I was only trying to get you back I-".

"You will pay for this the water Nymphs were so kind to offer us as help and I came to find out that you tricked them and wiped them out". The demon King was so shocked he knew that the Angel king and prince were behind the Nymphs death. But he didn't know that the truth was Lee Han was behind it all.

"King Jeon Jungkook I don't know how to apologize for this matter...I had been sick for a very long time and I knew my time was coming soon and it did but I never knew my son would do such thing as this he shall receive the greatest punishment known in this Kingdom". Jungkook sighed before bowing down.

"We shouldn't leave now my mate isnt in the greatest condition". And with that they disappeared and returned back to their own Kingdom. All of them working on trying to make Taehyung feel better.

To Be Continued...