07

•••
"P-please s-stop it hurts". The small male says his voice quiet. The vampire on top of him has bitten into his neck. And now is feasting on the Nymphs sweet blood. Taehyung kept whimpering it hurt so much to have the sharp teeth constantly biting down on his neck.

The vampire king was named Luke Chen (random name idk). Same with Jungkook he was ruthless but you could say he was kinder then the demon king. Or they were both even on evilness.

Luke was enjoying this the liquid just flowed through his throat. Like the sweetest drink he has ever tasted. He should have stopped a long time ago. Or else the Naiad would get really weak. But he didn't care he loved his gift. And he'll enjoy it to the fullest not to mention that Taehyung was a beauty. Luke really liked that he'll show him off to everyone

He growled and pulled away from Taehyungs neck. When he heard a knock on the door. "What!". He says harshly the person on the other side of the door groaned. "Geez Luke we need to go to your meeting".

The Vampire groaned annoyed before he looked down at the smaller male. Taehyung was breathing hard his neck covered with blood as the vampire didn't even heal him. The Nymph almost looked dead his tan and beautiful skin. Looked pale almost grey like as the blood was drained from him.

His skin was cold and dry the Naiad's eyes kept on opening and closing. He felt so weak and hurt. "I'm going to go out for a bit ok". Luke says as he got off the male and stepped out of the room. Once he left Taehyung cried before everything turned black.

Meanwhile back at the demon kings house. Jungkook had been bombarded with insults and hateful comments from his hyungs. "Jungkook how could you he didn't do anything the Vampire will kill him!". Jin says tears still falling from his eyes. Namjoons hands gripped tightly by him. The fairy was really trying not to punch the other right now.

The demons eyes turned red in annoyance. "What's so fucking special about that Nymph that you care about him this much!?". Yoongi put his hand in front of Jungkook to stop him from attacking the fairy.

"Look Jungkook I know the world has not been kind to you I know that all too well but you can't do this to Taehyung he'll die in the hands of that Vampire king so please get him back or else". Yoongi says looking at the other with pleading eyes.

The demon just sighed before sitting back down. If he gets Taehyung back Luke would get so angry with him. On the other hand his hyungs would also be mad. Jungkook tilted his head before poking his inner cheeks with his tongue.

The Naiad was posing a problem for him. That's why he gave him away he couldn't stand Taehyung being here. It annoyed him that the smaller male made him feel weird inside. His heart would almost beat when he looked at Taehyung. He couldn't deny it he was...cute.

But no Jungkook couldn't have feelings he couldn't have a weakness. His father has taught him that the raven didn't go all through that torture. Just to have it all ruined by that Nymph.

"I can't do anything about it now leave before I beat the shit out of all of you". Jungkook growled his eyes were still red which posed as a warning to the others.

They sighed defeated as they all made their way out. "No I can't let this happen let's get Taehyung back ourselves". Yoongi says as he stormed out of the mansion. The others followed him not knowing what the male was planning.

They all knew that they've only had a couple hours with Taehyung. But they all came to love the adorable male. They also knew that the small Naiad didn't deserve this he was so innocent and pure.

They made sure that Jungkook didn't know about this by quietly leaving. But they weren't careful enough Jungkook knew they were going to do something by themselves.

Though he knew they wouldn't succeed. Luke was a stubborn man you can beg him but when he likes something he'll never give it back. Unless you give him something much better.

Then it hit the demon...his hyungs were from different races. A fairy and an angel. Luke hated these races he only ever liked the demons. If his hyungs go there they would surely get killed.

Jungkook groaned before he put his head in his hand thinking hard. His breath hitched a little when he suddenly remembered Taehyung. His smile and those big doe eyes of his. Jungkook smiled at the thought before abruptly standing up. A frown now on his face.

"Oh fuck it!". Jungkook says as he got all his weapons. And something very valuable to him. But in his mind getting the Naiad back was more important. He'll trade the item with Taehyung. Jungkook will save his hyungs and get Taehyung back.

To Be Continued...