18 (M)

⚠️Warning Mature Content ⚠️
Do Not read If you are uncomfortable with smut.
⛔️You have been warned ⛔️
•••
"Fuck I missed you". Jungkook pulled away holding the others cheeks. Taehyung looking at him sweetly smiling. "Miss you too Kookie so so much".

The demon growled looking at the smaller male. Jungkook knew just how pretty the other was before. But now he looked even more beautiful. His skin was glowing and everything of him looked so nice and healthy.

"You are so pretty". Jungkook rubbed his thumb on the others soft cheeks. Taehyung leaning into it while closing his eyes. Jungkook smiled at him before his eyes widened by what Taehyung said.

"Will you mark me Kookie?". Jungkooks hand and head went down he sighed heavily. "Petal I'm not sure you know what you're asking me".

Taehyung pouted before he grabbed the demons hand and led both of them on the bed. He pushed Jungkook on the bed before he sat down on his lap. "Don't you not want to mark me Kookie?".

The demon shook his before rubbing his hands up and down the other waist. "No...I'd love to mark you so you can stay here but you know you'll be my mate forever right? And you'll get tainted".

Taehyung stared up innocently at the other. "I want to be your mate Kookie and I'll be ok I trust you". He says softly the demons eyes flashed crimson red when he heard those words.

Jungkokks demon was trying to take over his judgment. The demon was excited he wanted the Nymph right now. So with a gentle grab of the others waist he flipped them around and went in between the smallers thighs.

"You're making me crazy". The demon growled while he stared at Taehyung under him who moved around in his hold. "Ah hah".

The Nymphs back arched feeling small kisses on his inner thighs. Jungkook won't hold back today not one bit. Taehyung was his and only his and soon to be his mate.

Jungkook took off the smallers clothes growling at the revealing underwear the other was wearing. He travelled his hands up towards the hem before he grabbed it and snapped it back. "Ah Kookie".

"Your so pretty". The demon took off everything from Taehyung and his clothes off too. The Nymph blushed seeing the buff males body. He looked so hot to Taehyung.

Jungkook smirked seeing the other checking him out. He went down and then started to kiss Taehyungs thighs slowly again. "Suck". He says leading his hands towards the smallers mouth.

"Mgh". Taehyung moans loudly when he felt Jungkook kissing his hole. He let go of the demons hand. Gripping the others hair tightly. "W-wait Kookie Hmg thats ah".

"Call me hyung baby". Jungkook groaned loving how the other sounded. Who knew the demon would love to be called hyung at this moment. "This will hurt a little petal".

He led his finger to the others hole and pushed it in. "Oh my h-hyung mgh". Taehyung gripped the others hand trying to pull it away but Jungkook was too strong.

"Relax baby I have you". The demons eyes were glowing red he had no control over his actions. So with one quick push of two more fingers he made the Naiad scream to the top of his lungs. "AH h-hurts mgh".

Jungkook pulled his fingers away Taehyung whining a bit before his legs were spread and he slammed in. "F-fuck so tight".

Taehyung couldn't even make a sound his head thrown back. The Naiad had experience this before but not like this. It felt so good and overwhelming.
"B-big so full feels so good".

"Mine your mine". The demon growled thrusting harder holding the petite boys hips. Taehyung moaned not being able to do anything except take it.

Jungkook flipped Taehyung around head down and butt up. The demon growled seeing the smaller male fully submit to him. He leaned in and licked the conjunction between Taehyungs neck and shoulders.

"Oh my mgh hah w-wait hyung ah". Taehyung screams feeling Jungkooks fangs bite into him marking the Nymph as his.

The demon wanted to pull away but he went crazy when he started to taste the others blood. Jungkook has never liked to drink blood even if he was a demon. It always tasted bitter to him.

But he loved Taehyungs blood so sweet he continued to suck on his blood while he thrusted. The small Naiad spasmed when he came and Jungkook didn't stop. Sending him to overstimulation.

"Mgh wait please don't it's too much kookie". Taehyung moans feeling relieved when Jungkook pulling away from his neck and with one last thrust he came into the other. Taehyung whimpering coming again falling to the bed.

"Sleep now petal". The demon spoke softly flipping Taehyung around and out a pillow under his head. The Naiad instantly falling asleep while Jungkook watches him lovingly.

The demon felt so proud he had a mate now...he had Taehyung. His mood changed though when he noticed Taehyungs skin turn a bit darker but there was still a glow on his skin.

To Be Continued...