24

•••
1 week later...

Taehyung had gotten back to his normal healthy self and the others couldn't be more thrilled. All were currently in the flower field. Well, the others were Jungkook and Taehyung decided to have a walk on the path. "So pretty".

Taehyyung went down to pick out the purple flower from the ground. Jungkook staring at him lovingly, "You're prettier you know".

After so long Jungkook had finally found his happiness his freedom. All these years people have had a very bad opinion of him. Specifically his father, people thought that his sweet loving father was the one who killed the Water Nymphs. When in reality he tried to save them.

People of all creatures became scared of the demons because of the lies that Jungkook felt burdened with for so long. A law was even made for anyone from a place of darkness to come to the place of light. His father was only trying to save the Naiads that's how he was killed but everything was blamed on him.

Jungkook had to endure many things including keeping the truth in because what was the point in telling anyone. When they wouldn't even listen to you. Now, everything's alright he had his loving mate by his side. He couldn't be happier than he is now. "You are so cheesy Kookie I love you though".

The demon smiled before lifting the smaller male into his arms. Taehyung squeaked cutely before wrapping his arms around the other's neck. "I'm so glad I have you". The Nymph blushed before kissing the other on the cheeks. "Me too". Jungkook sighed putting down Taehyung getting something  from his pockets. "Here we go".

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion but he gasp when Jungkook went down on one knee. "Petal...you made me realize many things including how you love again how to love someone as amazing as you, I don't know how to thank you for that I just love you so so much and even though we are mates now I want to marry you so...will you marry me?". Jungkook opened the box containing the beautiful ring.

He was crying at this point but he nodded his head rapidly unable to say anything since he was crying so hard. "Y-yes". Jungkook puts the ring on his finger pulling Taheyung closer to himself kissing him with love. "Fuck yeah". Yoongi screamed from the back the others cheered as well they all knew about this. This was all of Jungkooks plan and he was glad it worked.

Taehyung hid his face into the other's neck in embarrassment. While Jungkook hugged him glaring at the others jokingly. "Guys stop it your making him red".

Taehyung pouted before smiling at the ring on his hand. "I love you Kookie".  Both of them smiled before being hugged by the others. "Finally you did it Jungkook you took way too long". Jimin says teasingly.
•••
Planning for the Wedding...

"I need everything to be perfect hyung". Jungkook was having an existential crisis because of the wedding. He had already planned it and got everything ready.

He was honestly just too scared of the actual execution. He didn't want anything to be bad or turn into something bad. Not on his and Taehyungs special day.

"Calm down geez everything's alright just go and spend time with Taehyung and calm each other down will you I got this now go". Jin says pushing Jungkook away making the demon nod his head.

Running to his room where Taehyung was having hid fair share of worries. "Petal". Jungkook hugged Taehyung from behind who got started a bit but melted into the gentle hug.

"Hi Kookie everything alright?". Taehyung says his voice smooth making Jungkook want to turn into a puddle. "Yes, just a bit worried how about you?". The Niad sighed before giggling, "Me too Kookie just a bit worried but I'm sure that the others will do a great job".

Jungkook nodded in agreement before dragging Taehyung towards the bed. Both cuddling with each other. "I'm excited". Jungkook hummed in agreement before saying, "I am too but let's get some rest ok petal?".

To Be Continued...