16

•••
Jungkooks heart broke as he held onto Taehyung who was crying. His little body shaking. "Oh angel it's better for you". The demon says softly his hands caressing the Naiads waist gently.

"N-no Kookie I w-want t-to stay here with y-you". Taehyung held onto Jungkooks shirt tighter his head in the crook of his neck.

"I know petal it won't be forever we will meet again". Jungkook says cupping the others cheek. His eyebrows furrowed as Taehyung continued to cry his tears hitting his hands.

"C-can't you s-stay with me?". Jungkook shook his head a little before sighing. "I wish I could but theres a law I must abide by I'm the demon King I cannot enter any other territory of goodness and life I'm only allowed to enter places of evilness and death". Taehyung whimpered again hugging the demon tightly.

"Don't want to leave". Taehyung says his sobs calming down. "Me too angel but right now your health is more important". The demon didn't like what was happening right now. "Hey guys are you ok Taetae". Hoseok came in holding a box in his hands.

"N-no". Taehyung says as he cries again. "It's going to be ok...here I have something to give you two". Hoseok pulls out two purple necklaces. He gives one to Taehyung and Jungkook. "This is a moon necklace if you hold it and start talking the other person who has the necklace will be able to listen and talk to you".

Jungkook smiled putting it on himself before Taehyung. "I can talk to you everyday Kookie please talk to me too". Taehyung pouts his eyes puffy from crying so much. "Yes petal every second of the day". Taehyung smiles cutely before pecking the demons cheek.

"Taehyungie you need to leave now your skin is turning very grey". Hoseok says as he gently touched the Niaids skin causing some of his skin to flake off. Taehyung whimpering when he does so. "Hold onto me ok and we will arrive at the spring in no time I'll get you settled in". Taehyung nodded standing up but never taking his hands off of the demon.

"I love you petal stay safe ok?". Jungkook says hugging Taehyung from behind. "L-love you too Kookie". Taehyung was crying again he didn't like this at all. Hoseok could only make them go to the spring. Taehyungs eyes widened when he felt everything get better.

His body had a shine to it and his skin was turning back to normal slowly. "Tae you must bathe in the spring everyday so your skin and health can be replenished for the time being I've made a place for you to stay it has everything you need we will check on you everyday ok?".

Taehyung nodded sadly before he stepped into the springs. He smiled gently loving the feeling of the water. Butterflies surrounding him. "Why hello little butterflies did you miss me?". The little creatures happily flew around him. "Yes". The butterflies says Taehyung smiling sweetly before he turned to Hoseok.

The wizard getting the cue to leave walking away. Taehyung taking off his clothes his necklace was still on him. He took a hold of the necklace speaking softly. "Kookie?".

"I'm here petal are you ok?". Jungkook spoke softly. The demons whole demeanour had changed when Taehyung had only left him a couple minutes ago. "I'm ok Kookie I miss you so much". The Nymph tried so hard not to cry but he couldn't help it. He wanted to cuddle up with the demon for as long as he can. But he couldn't do that now.

"Me too Angel just wait ok we will be together soon". Jungkook wanted to just run to the Naiad but he'll have to face punishment if he does so. He just needs to wait patiently.

To Be Continued...