03

•••
The raven haired male almost had his breath taken away. As he lifted the blanket off the nymph who was still sleeping soundly. He was so beautiful his mind completely leaving him as he softly caressed the Naiads soft pink cheeks.

Jungkook was about to touch the smallers lips as he was captivated by them...so soft and delicate. Unfortunately the moment was ruined as the door was suddenly bursted opened . Causing the demon to jump from his spot.

"Where is he!?". The fairy says as he flew to where Jungkook was. "Don't you fucking knock?". The demon king was aggravated. But he flinched a bit when Jin gave him a glare. The fairy really was scary when he didn't get his way or was not given respect. " Aw he is so adorable he will be my new baby".

Jungkook looked at him weirdly before he sighed. "Don't you already have a baby?". Jin looked at him again with a hard glare. Jungkook again stepped back as usually after the glare it also came with a slap on the back of the head. Jin thought it was a special package to deliver to misbehaving people.

"Namjoon does not count as my baby because I am his baby".

The demon swore he wanted to puke on Jins face. But his eyes widened suddenly as the little Naiad woke up. Once he laid eyes on the demon he flinched back with tears in his eyes. Jungkook scoffed a bit while he rolled his eyes. Is he really that scary looking?

"Don't be scared little Niaid I won't  hurt you". Jin says as he slowly took the smallers hand in his. The little Naiad hesitated at first but took the hands. Jungkook looking at them with a glare not exactly knowing why but when he looked at their hands touching he felt anger raise within him.