10

•••
Grunts and groans of pain were heard in the basement. The sounds echoing in the walls making the place feel even more creepy.

"No I beg you to stop we didn't mean to". The person says his body barely standing up. The Demon King glared at them. Before he delivered another push using his powers towards them making them stumble.

"Taehyung didn't do anything wrong and yet you treated him like a piece of trash so now I'm just repaying back what you've done to him it's quite simple really". Jungkook spoke harshly making the Nymphs flinch away.

He sighed rubbing his temples before he snapped his fingers. Yoongi suddenly appeared beside him. The Nymphs flinching away as he did so. "Yoongi mind taking care of them?". Jungkook asked looking at the other male who nodded.

With that he disappeared and ended up at his bedroom. Where he heard Taehyung screaming. He chuckled as the smaller male hugged him. "Kookie don't do that it's always so scary". The Naiad says comfortable with the male now.

"I'm sorry pretty". Jungkook says softly before he lifted the male up onto his hips. "I-it's ok". Taehyung blushed a bit before snuggling into the others neck. The demon shook his head playfully before he walked to the living room where he saw his hyungs.

"Now that's a sight especially after you-". Yoongi looked down when Jungkook glared at him. "Jin rolled his eyes before he flew to Jungkook and snatch Taehyung away. The smaller male giggled as he held onto the fairy tightly.

The taller male growled possessiveness taking over him. Jin only glared before he flew away with Taehyung still hugging him tightly. Jungkook growled again making his way to the couch.

"Shut it Jungkook". Jin says as he rubbed Taehyungs back seeing as the male jumped a bit from the loud voice. "Hyung don't be mean to kookie". He says in a pout before walking to Jungkook and sitting into his lap.

The demon looking all mighty as he saw Jin look defeated. The raven kisses the others ears gently before whispering.

"Good boy".

Taehyungs blushed whimpering in submissiveness as he let the demon put his head in his neck. The Nymph snuggling into him. The others were currently opening their mouths in shock.

"Let's bet". Yoongi says before he put five hundred dollars on the table. Everyone nodded before putting money on the table as well not even knowing the bet yet.

"I want to bet when Taehyung and Jungkook will get together I say in two weeks from now". The demon says watching the other too who were still cuddling.

"In three weeks". Jin says

"In a month". Namjoon says

"In exactly five days". Jimin says

The other looked at him dumbfounded before they noticed that the demon and Nymph were gone.

Jungkook was getting annoyed of the others whispering so he just walked up to the bedroom with Taehyung. The demon smiled sweetly seeing the Naiad look up at him innocently. "Why did we leave?".

Jungkook patted the others head before he lifted him up putting him in his lap again. "I have a gift for you". Suddenly a necklace appeared in Jungkooks hand.

Taehyung looked shocked and slowly took the necklace. This was his gift? It was so beautiful. It was the first time that someone had been this kind to him. The small male cries as he turned and looked at Jungkook. The other freaking out thinking that he did something wrong.

"Sweetheart what's wrong do you not-". Then there it was the Demon Kings death. He was kissed by the other male...KISSED? Jungkook didn't know what to do at first. But replied back holding onto the others waist tightly.

"T-thank you". The Naiad says quietly pulling away while he looked down playing with his fingers while blushing. He didn't know why he did that but he knew he enjoyed it. Jungkook currently was quite...too quite he was having a mental break down.

To Be Continued...