15

•••
Jungkook was currently pacing back and forward. After he had put Taehyung in his room all cleaned up. He started to worry about the Nymphs condition. So he called Hoseok to come the wizard knew everything.

"Jungkook sit down will you?". Namjoon says as he groaned he's been watching the demon acting like this for an hour already. It was getting repetitive. Why was the demon even acting this way?

"Hey guys what's wrong I was busy". Hoseok didn't sound to pleased his nap was interrupted by the call. "It's Taehyung his skin is dry and turning grey". Jungkook says staring at the wizard who's eyes widened.

Hoseok shook his head with a sad frown. "I was afraid of this happening and I should have warned you from the start...Taehyung is dying". When he said that Jungkook gripped the wizards collar harshly not believing anything he was saying.

The fallen Angel holding onto Jungkook so he wouldn't do anything else. "What the fuck do you mean by that?!". His voice was deep and his eyes were shining red. The other two was very scared right now. The demon Kings anger was not something people wanted to witness.

"I'm sorry Jungkook Taehyung really is dying this place is not for a Nymph like him he should be in the springs where it is full of life he needs to go there Jungkook for now he can't stay here for much longer". Hoseok says sadly as Jungkook finally let him go.

The demons face fell into sadness he couldn't let Taehyung go. In fact he didn't want to let him go. He wanted the little male to always be by his side. But Taehyung was dying and he couldn't bear the thought of that so what choice does he have?

"H-hyung I'm sorry I just-". The fallen Angel and the wizards eyes widened as they saw Jungkook start to cry. They have never seen the vulnerable side of the demon before.

"Oh Jungkook don't be sad ok I'll try my best to find out what I can do so Taehyung is able to stay here though I cannot promise this but he needs to go back to the springs in the place of Nymphs in the meantime". Jungkook nodded he wanted Hoseok to find that answer soon he didn't want to have Taehyung away from him for too long.

The demon was so heartbroken he hated all of what was happening. Taehyung was his only peace and the only thing that was important in his heart. Jungkook wanted to admit it...he loved Taehyung so much. And yet the world was too unfair. He will find answers soon Taehyung won't be happy about this news.

To Be Continued...