06

•••
Taehyung was shaking in fear while the black haired demon stared at him intensely from his desk. Jungkook was looking him up and down. Unintentionally licking his lips before he coughed. Making the small Naid whimper scared.

"Come here". Taehyung suddenly looked up with wide eyes. Before he slowly made his way to the demon. Jungkook growled annoyed he was taking too slow. He was not a patient man.

Once Taehyung made his way to the other. He gasp loudly when he felt strong hands on his hips before being lifted up on the desk. "Hmm I know exactly what I need to do with you". Jungkook smirked as he trailed his hand slowly on the others soft cheeks.

Taehyung almost leaned into it but he got scared when he felt a tight grip on his waist. "P-please don't h-hurt me". Taehyung says as tears left his eyes.

The demon chuckled evilly before he looked at the small nymph. "I won't but it's not like I can do anything now that I'm giving you away".

The small nymphs eyes widened. "N-no please". Even though he got forced to be here at least everyone was nice. What if it won't be like that when he gets given away. "You don't have a say so in this".

Taehyungs breath hitch when his jaw was held tightly. His cheeks squished in between the demons fingers. "P-please". The Naiad was begging the demon at this point.

Jungkook almost felt his heart beat for a second. But it only lasted a little bit before he used his magic to make Taehyung sleep. "The Werewolf king will like my gift".

Jungkook wanted to from an alliance with the Wolves. The Angels and Vampires were getting too powerful. The Angel King was becoming more of a problem for the demon king. The werewolf wanted a gift so what better gift then to give the small Niaid to him.

Jungkook knew that Taehyungs blood was sweet. But as a demon Jungkook never drank blood. Even though he had to for his health. But he'll never drink the disgusting liquid. Yoongi would always push him everytime he saw Jungkook weakening.

But the demon always refused saying that his power was strong enough. Jungkook carried Taehyung to his car and drove to the Werewolf's territory.

Meanwhile in the living room everyone was sitting in silence. The two were in Jungkooks office for awhile now. "What the heck is happening in there!?". Yoongi was getting worried he too was a demon and he really had no emotions except for the people he loved.

But he thought Jungkook really was too much sometimes. Though he never blamed the younger demon king. His father the former king turned him into what he was now.

"I'll go check". Jimin says quickly running to the office before he came back panicked. "Fuck guys there not there". Everyone stood up abruptly before they turned their heads to the opened door. Jungkook stepping in with papers.

"Jungkook what the fuck did you do to Taehyung". Jin says flying over to him before he held onto the others shirt tightly. Jungkook scoffed before harshly pushing the fairy into the ground. Namjoon almost jumped on the other before he got stopped by Yoongi.

"I only gave him as a gift to the vampire king is all and I have an alliance with him now". Everyone's eyes widened before they glared at the demon.

"Jungkook you-". Before Yoongi could continue he got interrupted by Jungkook. "Please don't give me this shit it's your fault you got too attached to the Nymph".

Jimin shook his head before he cried Yoongi pulling him into his neck. Jungkook scoffed again before storming out furiously. Everyone was silent as they felt bad for Taehyung.

As of now Taehyung had woken up in a different bed. But he whimpered a little when the aura around him felt different. Then he noticed it a male staring at him. From the corner of the room.

"Your finally awake little petal I was getting a little impatient". The male says in a deep voice. Taehyung tried to scurry further away from the man. Before he could even move he felt himself getting pinned to the bed. "You really do smell sweet Jeon was right".

To Be Continued...