12

•••
After a couple minutes had past Jungkook finally came out of the washroom. A towel hanging very low on his waist and body glistening of water. Taehyung had gotten bored waiting. So he fell asleep under the blankets that engulfed his small body.

Jungkook chuckled before he started to change trying to be quite as he saw the Nymph stir awake. "Jungkook?". He says slowly before he smiled widely his boxy smile showing.

"Hi Tae". The demon made his way to the bed. His eyes staring softly at the male. Before his eyes widened. Taehyung had stood up suddenly on the bed. Happily showing the demon his clothes.

"Kookie look". The Naiad says spinning around. Which made Jungkook internally die.

"Oh fuck those legs".

Jungkook growled silently before he threw his head back. Taehyung landing right on him. The Niaid straddling him while he gripped the others shirt softly. He tries to find a good position but he couldn't moving around on the others lap.

"Fuck Angel don't move so much". The demon held onto the others hips as he was slowly getting aroused. The demon had to get Taehyung away from him fast.

"Don't I look pretty?". Taehyung says his doe eyes staring right at Jungkook. "Yes you do your so so pretty". The demon says caressing the others cheek before his eyes made their way to the others legs again. His thighs were on full display the skirt rode up a lot when he was moving around.

Jungkook avoided his gaze on the others thighs. But he couldn't help putting his hands on them. Feeling the soft skin underneath his fingers. He almost felt a zap when he felt the other hard skin. Taehyung feeling the same even gasping a little.

"Oh Tae you have no idea what your doing to me". It's not like the Demon didn't know what he was feeling. At least that's what he thought, the demon had never felt this way before. His life was full of darkness and sadly lots of blood. It was his fate after all his father was the demon he was bond to take his position.

If Jungkook had been just a normal demon who happened to see the small Naiad in his lap. Everything would have been perfect. But that's not what Jungkook could even wish to do or have. Still he was the demon king he was one of the most powerful person in this world. Jungkook can control everything so why not give love a try?

He smiled softly at Taehyung patting his head gently. "My pretty Naiad". Taehyung blushed at the statement before muttering a small thank you snuggling into the demons neck. It was not his favourite place to be in. Jungkooks lap with the others strong arms encasing him safely.

For the rest of the day they cuddled enjoying each other's presents. Not knowing the danger that awaited Taehyung.

To Be Continued...