02

•••
"You did what?!". The young furious demon king yells as the servant looked at him in fear. "I-I was just following orders sir". The demon king sighs as shook his head in disapproval. He knew exactly who had the nerves to do this to him.

"It was Seokjin wasn't it?". He says calming down as he knew the servant was innocent. "Y-yes". The servant replies still looking up at the young demon in fear almost peeing his pants. "So what did he exactly order you to do?".

The king was in the verge of burning the whole palace down. That fairy Seokjin was a very brave man so even if the demon gets angry he probably won't budge. "He specifically said go give this money to the Naiads and say it was from Jeon Jungkook the demon king then ask to get a beautiful Nymph because in his own words he says that you are a lonely demon who should really look into a love life".

The ogre servant was now in his knees as Jungkook stared at him with fierce eyes. His hand on fire as he tried controlling his anger. "Leave!". Jungkook was offended and he completely disagreed with Jin he did not need a lover.

Jungkook sighed as he got up still furious evident from his trail going into flames. He didn't want to see the nymph as he has seen them. Though beautiful they didn't spark an interest in the demons heart. He made his way to the room slowly opening it revealing a lump in the white bed.

Jungkook slowly approaches it with caution. He hated the fact that the Naiad was here in the first place but he didn't wanna scare the creature.

To Be Continued...