20 (M)

⚠️Warning Mature Content ⚠️
Do Not read If you are uncomfortable with smut.
⛔️You have been warned ⛔️
•••
"Your getting worst father". The Angel cries as his father laid on his bed. His father could no longer speak too weak to do so. The Angel prince sighed as he went towards the healer. "Is there anything else you can do!?". He shouted.

The princes name was Lee Han. "Y-yes but...there isn't ang other water Naiads left after your father-". The healer flinches. When Lee Han rose his hands. "Don't continue that sentence do whatever you can I cannot let my father die!".
•••
"Do it again". Jungkook says looking at the water shaping into different animals. The demon and Niaid were taking a bath...together. And Taehyung decided to show his magic to Jungkook. The demon kept on urging him to show different animals he found it interesting.

"Your so adorable Kookie". Taehyung says as he sat in between Jungkooks legs. The demon smirked before flipping Taehyung over so he was straddling his waist. "You sure about that petal". The Niaid whimpers feeling nails dig into his side.

"K-Kookie". Taehyung says looking at the other with doe eyes. Jungkook was smirking as he squeezes the others soft butt. Making the smaller male jump from the touch. "Can you do something for me?". The demons voice was very deep at this point.

"Y-yes anything f-for you". Taehyung stutters feeling Jungkooks hands move all over his body. The demon leaned in his lips touching Taehyungs ears. "Ride me". The smaller blushes hard slowly looking at the other.

"Will it hurt?". Taehyungs eyes were filled with tears as his body shook. Both from the touches and the water getting quite cold. "I will make sure it won't hurt face the other way pretty". Jungkook says softly as the Naiad followed his order facing the other way on the demons lap.

His eyes widened when he felt a finger circling his hole. "Hmg k-Kookie please". Taehyung whines holding onto the others thighs feeling so sensitive. "Hush petal I have you". Jungkook slowly entered another finger. The Nymphs back arching beautifully as he let out a moan.

How Jungkook loved that...

"Hah". Taehyung blushes as he felt the demon kissing his back lovingly. He felt his body melting. "So beautiful just for me aren't you?". Jungkook pulled his fingers out and turned Taehyung again so they were facing each other.

"K-Kookie". Taehyung was very submissive now. As his eyes were filled with tears that Jungkook wiped away. "Common petal". The demon was getting a bit impatient but he didn't want to hurt his Naiad so he waited. Until the other grabbed his length and led it towards his hole. Going down slowly.

"A-ah hmg h-hyung s-so big". Taehyung moans loudly his head falling back. As Jungkook held his waist and thrusted upwards. "Ah!". The Nymph held onto the others hands. "K-Kookie slow mgh". Taehyung wasn't ready to move yet he felt so sensitive all over.

"I'll wait petal". The demon seriously didn't know if he could even do that but for Taehyung he was willing to do anything. It took about ten minutes before the smaller male started to move. His small movements making the water move. "P-petal fuck". Jungkook growled his grip on the others waist tightening.

"Mgh Kookie ah!". He felt a sting on his butt as Jungkook slapped him. "That's not what you call me right now pretty". Taehyung nodded as he leaned into the others neck. Which Jungkook had the opportunity to mark him with purple blotches.

"H-hyung feel weird". Taehyung moans going a bit faster. But that wasn't enough for the demon. So with a strong grip of the others hips he started to move upwards. "Ah hyung n-no too much mgh". Taehyung moans loudly as he came.

Jungkook wasn't done though...

The demon still had power as he kept thrusting hard. Making the smaller male moan as his body shook from overstimulation. "Ngh Hah too much ah!". Taehyung moans loudly feeling his near again. "So pretty for me just for me your mine". Jungkook growled.

"Yours". Taehyung says as he comes again. Jungkook following right after but he then bit Taehyungs mark. "N-no ah". The Niaid shook as his eyes rolled back. It was all just too much. Jungkook kept sucking drinking the sweet blood. His demon just wanting to keep going but the smaller male was already shaking.

So he pulled away looking at the tires out male. "You did well petal go to sleep I'll clean up". Jungkook says softly as Taehyung snuggled into his chest. "Love you Kookie". Taehyung says before sleep took over him.

Jungkook smiles sweetly he didn't know what he did to deserve the beautiful male. He really did love him and he'll do anything for him. The demon will protect the Nymph forever.

But sometimes there are things that cannot be promised....

To Be Continued...