05

•••
It was now Jungkooks turn to get stared at. "Stop fucking looking or I'll rip your eyes out". He says with a dark voice which scared Taehyung. The small niaid even went behind Jin to protect himself.

"Jungkook behave unless you don't want food". Jin says glaring at Jungkook but this time all he got was silence and the demon disappeared. "What's gotten into him?". Jimin says as he looked at the fairy.

Jin only shrugged before grabbing the small Niaids wrist. Making him go infront of him. "Tae it's ok say hi". Taehyung slowly lifted his head up giving a slight smile. "H-hi".

Everyone in the room almost squealed at his cuteness. "Cute". The demon says smirking a bit taking a closer look at the small Niaid.

Taehyung flinched a bit when Yoongi stroked his jaw. But he relaxed seeing as the hand was gentle and soothing he even leaned into it. On the other hand Jimin who was staring at them was getting a little jealous. "Min Yoongi stop that!". Jimin shouted making Taehyung flinch back and hide behind Jin again.

"Sorry Jimin". Yoongi says before kissing the fallen angel on the cheeks. Taehyung knew he was forced to be here. But he felt as if he was already use to being here. Everyone was caring and kind. Well except for Jungkook the small Naiad found him quite scary.

The others awed as they saw Taehyung hiding behind the fairy. He was so adorable to the others. The others had to be extra careful with the Naid before he decided to trust them. As of now they were playing in the living room.

They were playing tag which was unfair because Jin and Jimin kept flying away which made it difficult to catch them. Not to talk about how Namjoon would use his super speed vampire powers to chase everyone. Yoongi on the other hand would just use his hypnosis spell to trick everyone he wasn't it because he refused to run and move.

So that left Taehyung powerless against the others. He kept getting tagged and having to catch everyone. "Hey that's unfair". Taehyung whined while he stomped his feet in the ground. Everyone chuckled at the others behaviour finally coming to sit with him on the couch.

"Sorry Tae your just fun to tease". Jimin says as he cuddled against Yoongis side. The demon smiles and cuddles back. "Cringe". They suddenly heard. Everyone turned their head back to the demon king. Who was leaning against the wall.

"Shut up". Yoongi says as he glared at the Raven. The other doing the same before breaking eye contact. His gaze now fell upon the little Naiad who flinched by his hard stare. "You come with me".

Taehyung pointed to himself while Jungkook scoffed. "Yeah you now come with me". Taehyung quickly made his way to the demon his knees quivering a bit. The others wanted to stop the demon. But they knew they couldn't especially when he was like this...angry.

To Be Continued...