17

•••
It's been two weeks to say that the demon and Naiad felt restless was an understatement. The king had his duties but he couldn't focus on them thinking constantly about a certain male.

Taehyung was doing better physically but he wanted to go and run to Jungkook. Unfortunately Hoseok has not made any progress in finding out how he could make Taehyung stay with the demon for a very long time. But he was getting closer...atleast thats what he thought.

"Jungkook I'm so sorry I don't understand anything Jimin can stay here now because he's a fallen Angel which makes him evil and Namjoon is tainted Jin can stay here because he's a very powerful fairy everyone is....". Hoseok ranted as he walked back and forward.

But then the wizard had a break true. "Fuck why didn't I think of this before...Jungkook you need to mark him he'll get tainted just like Jimin and Namjoon he'll be able to sta-".

"I don't want that hyung Taehyung is too pure and innocent for me to mark him and on top of that I'm not sure what his feelings are". Jungkook says the wizard shaking his head.

He'll have to talk to the Nymph about it too. "Jungkook you need to do this Taehyung is doing so much better but he misses you and I know you miss him too". Jungkook looked down thinking.

"I'll think about it...talk to Taehyung first". Jungkook says he was thinking once he marks Taehyung not only will the Niaid become tainted he'll get a mate. The demon would love to get Taehyung as a mate. But it's not really a good combination. A demon and a Nymph? It was unheard of a creature of goodness and evil can never be together.

But Jimin and Yoongi could be an example of that but before they met each other Jimin was already a fallen Angel.
•••
Hoseok was currently waiting for Taehyung to wake up. The Nymph was sound asleep. The male wanted to bring him the good news but he couldn't bring his heart to wake the cute male up.

He waited for about thirty minutes before Taehyung walked down. His hair a mess and face puffy. "Hoseokie hyung?...what are you doing here". Taehyung smiled hugging him.

"I bring good news Tae". The Nymphs eyes widened looking at the other with doe eyes waiting for the news to be said. "What is it hyung?". Taehyung was bouncing in his seat at this point.

"You can go to Jungkook now...but the only way you can is to have him mark you Taehyung...you know what that means right?". Taehyung's eyes widened before smiling happily.

"Y-yes I want to go to Jungkookie now please". Hoseok smiled before he held Taehyungs hand and made them suddenly appear in front of the demons room. "Tae Jungkook is scared about this talk to him ok?". Hoseok then vanished.

Taehyung knocked before he gasp when he got pulled into the room and pushed into the door his back hitting it hard. The Niaid didn't have time to react again when he felt lips on his.

To Be Continued...