23

•••
"I'm so sorry my petal that I couldn't be there for you". The demon says stroking the other's hand gently. They had just gotten back from heaven and Hoseok had good news after looking at Taehyungs condition. He was just sleeping...he absolutely needed it not being able to rest too scared of what Lee Han might have done to him.

The other five were currently in the livingroom having a rest after the long day they experienced. "Hey, Hyung why didn't you do that in the first place?". Jimin says clearly questioning the oblivious wizard who stared at him dumbfounded. "What are you on about?".

"Remember when Taehyung suffered because he wasn't meant to be here as a creature of light and then he and Jungkook had to separate for awhile...if you knew that Jungkook could turn into an angel why didn't you that in the first place?". The others nodded their head in agreement.

The wizard sighed before setting the old book on the table. "See this book wasn't easy to get...there was only one copy of it and I didn't have it at that time and this book is notorious for its so-called one-time use, you can only turn a person into another being once that's it after that".

Hoseok says rolling his eyes after helping everyone this is the treatment he would get?. "Sorry, Hyung I was just wondering". Jimin apologized before bowing the wizard nodded his head.
•••
"My petal I have caused nothing but pain onto you and yet you still remain with me...you really are the greatest person on Earth I love you so much, please wake up soon so I can tell you how much I love you and take care of you and gosh I hope you don't hear this right now since I've been keeping it a secret I want to marry you my pretty little Niad". Jungkook smiles before kissing the other's forehead.

The demon stares at Taehyung for the last time before going downstairs to talk to the others. "Hey, Jungkook everything alright with Taehyung". Yoongi says putting his arm around the fallen angel.

"Yes, still sleeping though".  Jungkook sat down on the couch before getting a tray full of food. "Jin hyung I'm not hungr-".

"Who said these were for you feed my little baby once he wakes up". The fairy says as Jungkook looked at him with a squint before getting up with the tray and going upstairs. Just then he heard tiny whimpers. "Taehyung!".

He quickly made his way inside the room only to find the small Niad crime. "Oh, baby why are you crying I'm here now". He hugged Taehyung gently who cried into his shirt. "T-thought you left me Kookie I was so scared".

The demon sighed before cuffing the other cheeks into his hands. "Oh, angel I promise I won't leave you by yourself ok?". Taehyung nodded his lips forming a cute pout before he hugged Jungkook again.

The other hugged him tightly both enjoying the warm embarrassment. Taehyung totally forgetting his wounds. Well, his used to be wounds lets just say Hoesok suggested that Jungkook lick Taehyungs wound for him to heal faster.

Was Juungkook ever going to tell Taehyung that? No, probably not the poor Naiad would die from embarrassment if he did. So he'll just let it be, maybe he'll tease Taehyung here and there but he wouldn't know, right? "Now, let's get that cute tummy of yours full ok?". The Nymph nodded opening his mouth so that Jungkook could feed him.

To Be Continued...