13

•••
Jungkook wasn't fine he just simply wasn't ok. Who told Jin to make Taehyung wear skirts and dresses that showed his flawless legs and who allowed anyone to wear revealing underwear. That the demon could catch a glimpses of when Taehyung would jump around and move around on his seat.

He was at his very last straw and the only way he could control himself was when he avoided the other. Because he was afraid he'd do something he'll regret.

"Jungkook". He turned his head to the voice it was Yoongi with a glass of blood in his hand. Jungkook groaned and rolled his eyes. "Hyung you know I don't like-". Before he could even continue Yoongi shushed him.

"Shut up would you listen Jungkook your a demon and unlike vampires we don't need blood that much to survive but like them we still need it your magic is lowering and you need to get that up the angels have been planning something and I'm getting a bad feeling".

Jungkook poked his tongue on the insides of his cheeks. Of course he knew that he would suffer but he would rather have his energy drained of power than drink that nasty blood. He was still powerful though he had to admitted he could be more powerful if he just drank blood.

"I'll think about it and I've been planning something for those angels they won't see it coming". Jungkook smirked his foot on the table while his hands were behind his head his arms bulging out of the tight long sleeve that he wore.

Yoongi sighed before he jumped feeling someone on him. "Yooni hello". It was the Naiad who finally found Jungkook he had been so sad that the male was trying to avoid him. But in his mind he was just busy.

"Hi Kookie". Taehyung came out from behind Yoongi. And Jungkooks eyes widened he was wearing a sheer pink dress his shoulders revealed and legs out and about for everyone to see. Yoongi smirked before he disappeared.

"Hi Tae". Jungkook tried looking anywhere else trying to distract himself from the pretty sight that was Taehyung. Though the Nymph had other plans. He walked over to Jungkook and plopped right on his lap.

"Fuck don't". Jungkook held on to the others small hips as he couldn't sit still. Taehyung tilted his head in confusion but nevertheless cuddled into the others neck missing the warmth of the demon.

Jungkook groaned quietly his eyes turning red as his control was slipping. He knew that his demon wanted to just devour the smaller male and make him officially his. But he can't he just can't-

Taehyung had suddenly started to suck on his neck. Jungkook throwing his head back growling his control completely gone as he started to travel his hands up the others dress feeling the others thighs. The Naiad squeezing his legs together feeling so sensitive there.

"Mgh K-Kookie?". Taehyung moaned feeling the other kiss up his neck and shoulders. Jungkook can't do this anymore the smaller male was testing his patience.

"I'll make you mine little Naiad". That evil glint in Jungkooks eyes made Taehyung shiver. This really wasn't good for him at all.