✨more sway shit✨

a/n- hey everyone i'm writing ideas for other stories. if i write one about a high school thing should i make up other characters or should i use sway boys as classmates? i know a lot of writers use the sway boys, but in real life none of them went to school together! lmk in the comments!!
_____________________________

The next few days were pretty ✨boring✨ for the sway boys. They edited youtube videos, made tiktoks, ate, worked out, and slept. Most of the boys even skipped working out to sleep in, but there was only one boy who didn't skip, and that was josh. josh and y/n went to the gym everyday at 7:30am.

Time Skip to Monday
So i woke up at 6am and got ready to go outside for a run i figured by the time i got back one of the boys would be outside working out and if not i would eat something little and then workout with them lol. but first, i have to take an insta story of all the boys sleeping!

when i was done taking pictures if them i put running sneakers on and went outside

when i was done taking pictures if them i put running sneakers on and went outside. i went to the local park and it had a one mile path thing lol. anyways i ran about 6 miles and i saw this guy following me. i was honestly kind of scared and didn't want to go home, because he would follow me. So i ran 4 more miles to see if he was just running with me, but he was still there. i went to my car and just sat in there. i saw him run to his car and start it. i called josh and started driving around. The call went to voicemail so i went to dunkin' and got an iced coffee and the guy was parked at dunkin' but didn't get anything. When i got back to the car i called bryce.
b🍚- bold
y/n🤍- italics

hey y/n what up?
bryce thank god you answered josh didn't, but anyways there is this guy that's following me and idk what to do.
where are you?
i am currently at dunkin' cause i didn't want to go back to sway with this guy following me.
smart, but how do you know he's following you
i was at the park running and i ran 6 miles and i noticed this guy following me and so i ran 4 more to make sure and when i went to my car he went to his and then he started following me so i went to dunkin and he is just parked like 3 cars down from me and i went in and got my coffee and then he just stayed in his car. and now im in my car and i dont know what to do.
wow ummm which dunkin' are you at?
washington boulevard
ok i will get josh up, i should be there in like 30 minutes okay?
ok i am going to go to a different store and try to get rid if him but i will go back to dunkin' in like 20 minutes!
bye y/n stay safe
see ya bryce and of course!

i saw a vans down the street and i went there! i started customizing a pair of shoes when the guy came in. he took a seat next to me and i looked at him again. i recognized him from somewhere. ummm think y/n think! i can't remember maybe bryce and josh will be able to tell me. anyways i continued making my customs and this is how they turned out!

i looked at the time and its been about 20 minutes so i went back into my car and went back to dunkin'

i looked at the time and its been about 20 minutes so i went back into my car and went back to dunkin'. I ordered myself a small iced coffee with 1/2 pump of caramel and whole milk. i only got a small cause i just had one and then i got bryce and josh medium iced coffees with whole milk and vanilla. I also got them six donuts cause why not. the guy came inside this time and sat at a table on the other side of the store. about 5 minutes later bryce and josh came in and sat with me. i gave bryce and josh their stuff and hinted toward the guy that has been following me. the boys looked over toward him and stood up.
b- "y/n that's vinnie..
y/n- "who's vinnie?"
j- "vinnie hacker, he comes to the house and hangs out with us sometimes"
y/n- "oh.. maybe i just don't remember"
b- "vinnie whats upp?"
v- "nothing really"
j- "why are you following my sister?"
v- "that's your sister? bro i just thought she was cute i was gonna get her number but i keep chickening out. then i saw you guys come in and thought she was dating one of you"
j- "vinnie chickening out.. doesn't sound like something you would do."
v- "well what if they recognized me from tiktok than it's a weird thing you know. scary"
b- "i understand that.. especially you. you just post thirst traps"
v- "wow bryce thanks for the reminder"
j- "anyways wanna come back to the house"
v- "yeah why not.. hey josh can you come with me?"
j- "yeah of course.. bryce here's the keys"
b- "josh letting me drive his car, wow this is a first"
j- "shut the fuck up bryce"
b- "come on y/n.. bring the donuts"
j- "yeah if you forget those i will make you drive back and get more"
i drive my car
bryce drives josh's
vinnie drives his and brings josh

Josh's Pov:
vinnie asks me to come with him its probably about y/n but i dont really know. bryce is going to be driving my car for half an hour... josh stop overthinking it will be fine. we get in the car and start to drive to the sway house. vinnie was asking me if it was ok if he started to hang out with y/n and me being josh was like yeah whatever i don't care blah blah. about 10 minutes into the drive i get a call from bryce so i answer.
bryce
josh
hey bryce whats up?
hello this is officer smith and your buddy here bryce was speeding in your car and he said that he had your permission to drive it and he doesn't know where your registration is.
oh yeah 100% i was just with him at dunkin' on washington blvd and i told him to drive it back to our house, but registration is in the small green folder in the glovebox
thank you josh have a great day
you too officer

*end of call*

i knew i shouldn't have let bryce drive my car... i thought by now he would be mature enough not to speed; he is 21. some guys never grow up and i guess bryce is one of them.

Time skip to back at the house:
we got to the house first, then y/n and finally bryce. We go to walk in and we see...
________________________________
a/n and there's another part sorry it took me so long to post i got covid and today is the first day i am feeling good.. i was going to post a lot during my break but i got sick Christmas night and i havent felt good till today! I WILL TRY TO POST MORE DURING SCHOOL BUT I DONT KNOW IF IT WILL HAPPEN!! have a great day everyone!

-skylar :))