✨shit the room!✨

I walk back over to josh and the others! I felt eyes on me and i look over at quinton. Of course he is looking at me. i think josh realized because he kept looking at me for approval or some shit.. honestly dont even know why! quinton continued to stare at me but i dont even know what we are! he was so awkward when we were talking before! was i talking to him, or was it just confess your feelings and leave! i honestly didnt know.

josh's pov:
"shit!" i mumble under my breath. i guess everyone heard me cause people asked my what was up!
ja- yo josh what's up?
g- what jaden said!
j- shit you heard that..
ja- ya whats up!
j- nothing really.. y/n can we go talk over there?
y/n- ya sure.
*time skip to when they get over there! abt 10 secs*
y/n- josh whats up
j- well umm quintons here..
y/n- and...
j- well none of your room shit came yet...
y/n- and...
j- well the ceiling paint is still wet from earlier..
y/n- and...
j- well your gonna have to stay in quintons room for a couple days.
y/n- fuckkkkk
j- exactly..
y/n- cant bryce sleep with him or some shit..
j- no why cant you stay with him..
y/n- just cause
j- its only a few days!
y/n- fine but if its more than a week im cutting again
j- FUCK NO YOU ARE NOT AND YOU WONT EVER AGAIN..
y/n- youre yelling..
j- I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM DOING Y/N AND YOU BEST NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE DOING IT AGAIN OR IM JUST GONNA HAVE TO TELL MOM AND DAD AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO STAY WITH US!
y/n- if its over a week you best believe it!
j- it will only be a couple of days!
y/n- fine for you josh and only for you!
*she then walks away angry as fuck*

y/n pov:
i can not believe i have to share a room with quinton!! especially with what happened before! there is absolutely no way! i am gonna cut whether or not josh likes it!

it was getting dark so we decided to head back to the Sway House and just chill for a while! it was 8:24 when we ordered Chipotle from postmates! we ate our food around nine and i went up to bed a little early!

i also had to set up my air mattress because i know for sure that i was not sharing a bed with quinton and thats on periodt!
_________________________________________

a/n- filler chapter in the middle of writing the next chapter atm! i forgot that i had to explain the room situation lmaooo

word count- 476