✨fucking dumbass✨

sorry guys for making you wait🥰
_________________________________

quinton's pov:
yeah ill go "apologize" to that whore. on my way out i walked into y/n's room and slapped her across the face and said thats what you get for telling josh. she walked up to me with a red mark on her cheek and said this is what you get for treating me like a piece of shit and slapped my face, kicked my balls, and stomped on me when i fell to the ground. then she called for josh and when he saw her face he immediately grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me out of the house.

y/n's pov:
i was sitting in my room thinking about my self worth. i think i might just take some time off of social media and just be quite unknown for a while until i find myself. usually i would cry over a breakup, but now i'm numb. i don't feel anything and i couldn't really care less. anyways i'm just going to let my fandom know that i'm taking a break only because i don't want them to think that i just fell off of Earth.

basically i posted this on twitter and then i posted screenshots of it on all my platforms, including tiktok

josh's pov:

i was looking on tiktok and y/n's video came up on my fyp it was a screenshot of a tweet she posted and so i read it. this is probably about quinton. i feel bad for her because she has been through a lot and this kid has pushed it over the edge. anyway i had a feeling that she needed someone, so i got off my lazy ass and went to her room. i knocked on the door and she answered. she wasn't crying but she didn't seem happy nor sad. she was like neutral. i felt bad for her. this has happened to her a few times is she used to it? i just didn't know what to do. i just pulled her into a hug and we just sat there for a bit. all of a sudden i feel my teeshirt start to get a little wet, she was crying. Then, she just says straight out..
y/n- josh why am i not enough?
i am really not able to talk to people about their problems and i really didn't know what to say, so i just let it flow out.
j- y/n you need to look at me. You are enough and you always have been. you are the best sister i could ask for and i honestly dont know what i would do without you. i know i suck at these kind of talks and i know you are a log better at this than me, but i need you to come with me.

y/n's pov:
josh walks me to my full length mirror and faces me toward it and stands behind me. he looks at me through the mirror and starts talking
j- y/n, look at you. i could bring any one of these boys in this room and they will agree with me when i say you are beautiful. you are a badass and you don't need some stupid ass boy to make you feel this way. you have to look at yourself in this mirror every morning and say that you are perfect. i know i am your brother and you would probably say that i'm just saying this because i'm related to you, but that's not why y/n! you have to love yourself and see yourself as beautiful before you can just go into a relationship and love someone else.
i started to look at josh in the mirror and he was tearing up and i could tell he felt the need to cry but he wanted to be strong for me. i am a badass and i know that but he is right i need to find myself and love myself before i can just hop into a relationship.
y/n- thank you josh. I love you! 🥺
j- i love you too y/n! *hugs you from behind*
i need to think of some ways i can spread self love to myself before i can do anything else!
________________________________
a/n- yall i updated! lmao sorry bout that school sucks and i get hours of work everyday and i have just been busy but basketball is over for a month or two so hopefully ill have time to update again! im letting yall know THERE WILL BE SLOW UPDATES!!!