✨hospital✨

griffin's pov:
it was getting late so i was going to head home i texted josh and asked him if he was coming.
texts between griffin and josh

pretzel boy🥨

hey josh, im gonna head
home u coming?

no, imma stay here tonight!
but thanks for watching q!

no problem imma see
ya tmr then! night!

night griff!

josh's pov:
i wanted to go back home but i couldnt leave y/n here alone! and what if she woke up and lost her mind and cut again! i can not leave her! and honestly i didnt want to leave quinton alone either! but i couldnt be in two rooms at the same time! i stayed in y/n's room and griff is just going home to sleep i think hopefully he will be back early! so i stand up and start pacing around the room. i cant believe that he left and i was so scared that quinton would wake up but at the same time what if i was with him and y/n woke up! i dont know what to do!! i sat back down and calmed myself down!

time skip 2 hours:
nothing has happened i've been trying to fall asleep for the past 1 and a half and nothing i cant stop thinking of quinton and y/n!! i call bryce since he is probably still awake. most of the boys are probably still awake it's only 2 am and most of them are probably worried! actually it might only be me...
phone call between bryce and josh
hey bryce.
hey josh whats up?
i want you to come to the hospital!
ok why?
well im really worried because i think that quinton will wake up before y/n and i dont want him to finish what he started but at the same time im worring cause what if y/n wakes ip when im with quinton and she continues to cut! i just dont want either of them to hurt themselves!
ok i understand i will be there is about 10 minutes! am i going to freshman's room?
yes thank you so much bryce!
no problem josh! ill keep you updated when i get there!
ok ill keep you updated on y/n too!

back to real life:
i stayed in my seat and continued to try and fall asleep but i just couldn't so i just stopped trying! i sat there and waited till the morning!

time skip 6:45 am:
i hear my phone ringing and its bryce i pick it up and ask whats up!
phone call between bryce and josh
bryce! good news?
yea quinton just woke up and he wants y/n to visit should i tell him?
shit shes still asleep!
i asked the doctor in the hallway and he said he has to wait until hes awake for an hour and a half
shit thats a long time
yea ik should i tell him or should i just tell him that its too early and she can come in like an hour or so
just tell him that its too early and shit
alright well im gonna go and keep him occupied for an hour and a half!
ok see ya but take a picture and send it to me ill update the fans!
alright!

few minutes later:

joshrichardss: