✨I LOVE YOU!✨

after i set up my air mattress i took a shower in quintons bathroom. i then put on these pajamas!

i walk back out of the bathroom and see josh sitting on the air mattress! i was very confused and so i asked him what was wrong!

*quinton was not in the room he was with...*

y/n- josh what's wrong??
j- nothing
y/n- then why are you in my room?
j- i just came to say thank you for cheering me up!
y/n- your welcome, but i think there's something on your mind
j- its just you and quinton...
y/n- what about us?
j- are you two like a thing?
y/n- honestly i dont know
j- wdym you dont know?!?
y/n-  well at the beach he said he liked me and i said i liked him too and then he said well ill see you later and walked away. it was just really awkward.
j- what the fuck.. imma talk to that bitch
y/n- josh why whats wrong it was just awkward
j- i think that you are hurt y/n!
y/n- josh really its fine.. maybe he just wasnt expecting me to like him back! its fine! just give it time.
j- ok but only because you said it was fine! and also..
y/n- what josh?
j- do they make those for men? *points at pj shirt*
y/n- seriously josh.. you have gotta be kidding me!!
*both start laughing*
j- im not but i guess ill have to find out myself!! its getting late though so goodnight!

quinton's pov:
i heard my shower start so i figured i would let y/n do her thing and go in a little later! i walked down the hall into ant's room and i figured i would talk to him! after all him and josh are the only ones with a stable relationship and on my death order i would not talk to josh about his sister! i knock on the door and he said to come in!

a- hey q whats up?
q- not much just y/n is in the shower and i kinda wanted to talk to you about her! cause im not talking to josh and the other boys can barely keep a relationship!
a- ya true.. so you like her!
q- ya and i know that she likes me!
a- how do you "know"
q- oh well she told me.
a- she just told you?
q- well when we were talking on the beach i told her i liked her and she told me she liked me as well
a- so exactly what are you know?
q- thats what i was wondering!
a- your telling me that you didnt talk after that and you are sharing a room with her!
q- ya
a- no wonder she told josh she didnt want to share a room with you!
q- when did she say that!
a- at the beach they were practically screaming at each other! you didnt hear?!?
q- no i was too busy looking at her to listen!
a- you really like her dont you!
q- ya but i messed everything up now what do i do?
a- YOU GO TALK TO HER DUMB BITCH!
q- oh ya right.. thanks ant!
a- anytime q!
q- goodnight!
a- night!

i walk passed my room and hear josh talking to y/n! he said "what the fuck.. imma talk to that bitch" thats probably about me so i went to the hallway bathroom and locked myself in! FUCK! i really messed up this time! no wonder i dont have a girlfriend! cause im a useless bitch!