✨FILLER (didnt save to last chapter for some reason idk)✨

we got to the hype house to pick up the girls, but they were still getting ready but when we got there i saw chase playing piano and tony doing the go go go go go go go whos next dance on the piano and then chase joined him and we were just watching but when it said whos nexts i jumped in and started doing it with them! all the girls were laughing and tony and chase were too! but right after i joined mads came in and started slapping my ass! it was really funny and tony decided to post it with the caption "look who decided to join. but someone couldnt resist the cake @y/n.thebadass @lilhuddy @madslewis" it went viral and got over 10 M likes and my account started blowing up even more then it already was!

soon after we filmed the tiktok charli, addison, and kovur came down and we headed to the fair. the whole car ride we were bugging addison about how we all ship braddison and they should get back together! they were definitely a power couple and were stronger than me and quinton 100%.

after about a 15 minute drive we got there and we were all so excited but as soon as i saw the car parked next to us my face dropped.
_________________________________________
a/n sorry for such a short chapter but i meant to add this to the other one before i ended it but it didnt save!

word count: 253