✨the dare✨

y/n's pov:
me, dixie, and mads were heading back to sway when all of the thoughts of seeing all of the boys came to mind. how are they going to be acting and what about kio and quinton how are they? ugh the mall i forgot! i cant go im not in the mood. they could go without me right?!
y/n- hey guys you can go without me but i just dont feel the greatest to go to the mall.
m- well if your not going we arent going
d- gotta agree with mads. call one of the boys and tell them.
y/n- ok im calling griff cause im his favorite
d- no way i am!
y/n- i meant in the house dix
d- ohhhh then ya he says the boys are just straight up weird!
y/n- 100 percent! ok imma call him now

*phone call between griffin and y/n*
yooo griffinnnnn
hey whats up y/n/n
nothin much just calling to tell you to tell the boys that we aren't going to go to the mall cause im not in the mood.
y/n not in the mood to go shopping this is a weird moment that is happening but ya ill tell them! and tell dixie that i miss her
a/g- SIMPPPPPPP!!
I WAS ON SPEAKERRRRR!!
yea how else are the girls supposed to eavesdrop!!!
true i get it!
bye grifff
bye girls!
*hangs up*

y/n's pov:
soon after we hang up we arrive at the Sway house! I find it so weird that i live here with josh and his weird ass friends! its just so different from canada and its crazy! i really missed josh and i think that moving here to LA gas done a lot for me! we walk inside and the girls now split up! dixie goes to griffins room and mads goes to jadens room.

i definitely dont feel like talking to anyone at the moment so i just go to the kitchen and make a small snack. at first i had no idea what to make but i decided on making smoothies! i love making them. i put bananas, mangos, and peaches and put orange juice as the base and added a little bit of honey to make it a little sweeter! i made a lot because there are nine other people in the house at the moment and i was feeling generous! i started to blend and as usual everyone but kio came toward the kitchen. not surprised since there are a bunch of teenage boys that hear something being made in the kitchen.
g- whatcha making!!!
y/n- smoothies yall want one?
all - yeah!

i pour nine glasses of my smoothie snd give it to each of them and drink one myself. after everyone has finished they kept complimenting how good it was and i thanked them and started to do the dishes when someone coughed. i turn around and see quinton.
y/n- what do you want quin!?
q- nothing just standing here cause there is absolutely nothing to do here!
y/n- what if we play video games?
q- sure what game?
y/n- anything! cod, fortnite, battlefront, skyrim?
q- you know how to play cod?
y/n- ya me and josh used to play all the time back in Canada!
q- fun! i love cod!!!
y/n- then lets gooo! imma win just lettin you know!
q- im not going easy on you and lets just say i warned you!

we walk over to the tv and start to play. the first and second game i won and the third and fourth game quinton won.
y/n- guess we have to do a tiebreaker
q- guess so
y/n- how about we make a bet
q- ok money or dare?
y/n- dare
q- ok you have to kiss the most attractive person in sway.
y/n- you just wanna kiss me
q- maybe?
y/n- ill kiss you anyway just do a better dare and ill kiss you
q- fine. umm how abouttt loser has to tell all the boys separately we had sex as a prank but then say dont tell anyone im trusting you! but josh will be last and yoi cant say its a prank till the end of the day!
y/n-wow seems like youve had that dare for a while...
q- umm well what do you think?
y/n- its onnn
q- bet
i obviously won because im a god at everything and now it was time for quinton to tell all the boys! i was excited and scared at the same time!

quinton's pov:
fuck i lost! ughhh josh is gonna hate me when i tell him!! shit what if he tries to kill me and i cant say its a prank till the end of the day! i was so stupid to do this!! the order im doing it in is kio, anthony, bryce, jaden, griffin, and finally josh! so i walk to kios room and walk in
q- hey kio can we talk?
k- yea?
q- i dont know what to do josh is gonna kill me
k- why?
q- i may have slept with y/n last night
k- like what do you mean by slept
q- like fucked
k- oh shit you have to tell him!
q- i will but please dont say anything to anyone yet! im trusting you kio!
k- bro ur secret is safe with me... but you better tell josh or else he will freak when he finds out!
q- ya ur right thanks kio!

that was perfect now anthony.

q- hey i need help i dont know what to do bro
a- whats wrong q?
q- i fucked y/n lasy night bro! josh is gonna kill me!!
a- quinton calm down its okay
q- hes gonna kill me bro
a- no he wont just tell him im sure he will be a little mad cause its his baby sis but he'll get over ut i promise!
q- thanks ant! but please dont tell anyone i am trusting you!!
a- i would never say anything quinn!!
q- thank you so much ant! see ya later!

ok easy, now bryce!

q- bryce josh is gonna kill me i dont know what to do!!!
b- bro why would josh kill you what did you do! you better not have broken y/n!!!
q- no its me and y/n did it last night!
b- no you didnt! are you fucking messing with me bro!
q- no im serious! i dont know what to do!
b- honestly just tell him! if you dont telm hik he is gonna find out and it will be so much worse! just tell him!
q- ok thanks bryce but you have to swear you wont tell anyone because im trusting you bro!
b- its safe with me freshy!
q- thanks so much bryce

now time for jaden! and mads cause she's probably with him!

q- fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckkkkk!!'
j-bro what's wrong!!!
q- josh is gonna fucking kill me!!!
j- i swear if you hurt y/n i will end your fucking life!!
q- no jaden, its not like that
m- than what is it quinton!
q- me and y/n had sex last night
m- OH SHITTT
j- bro relax just tell josh. he will be a little upset at first, but thats just because thats his baby sister!
q- thanks jay but can you please not tell anyone im trusting you
j- of course q but you should talk to josh soon!
q- i will thank you jaden!!

now griffin. y/n and griffin are pretty close so i this is gonna be pretty hard news! and griff is like our dad so like this isnt gonna be an easy one! also dixie just left so its only him...

q- hey griff can we talk?
g- yea of course! whats up?
q- josh is gonna kill me!
g- quinton what did you do that josh is gonna kill you... *gasp* YOU BETTER HAVE NOT BROKEN Y/N!!
q- no its not like that! its just...
g- hey bud its ok you can trust me. you can tell me anything
q- ok but you cant tell anyone griff im trusting you!
g- i wont tell anyone quinton! unless you broke her!
q- i didnt break her, but like we did it last night...'
g- did you use protection...
q- shes on birth control for other reasons
g- oohh ok so as long you tell josh im sure that he will be fine with it. but maybe bring y/n with you in case anything happens
q- thats such a good idea thank you griffin! and remember you cant tell anyone! im going to talk to josh now! bye!!
g- byeee

not as bad as i thought! ok now josh... fuck this is hard! i swear he is gonna kill me even after all the boys saying he wont! this is so scaryyyy!!

y/n- are you done?
q- everyone but josh...
y/n- well good luck!
q- well the thing is i got a lot of advise from the boys and griffin said that i should probably bring you in case josh tries anything. i mean and he is probably gonna flip if you arent there to tell him when hes your sister!
y/n- ok ill go but ur telling him
q- that is the dare...
y/n- lets go

q- hey josh
___________________________________________
a/n- sorry i havent posted my grandfather died from pneumonia so its been hard, but enjoy your friday and ill post again later or tomorrow morning but im not sure yet! have a great day!!

word count- 1639