✨time will tell you its...✨

j- hey y/n, hey q
q- well we have to tell you something
j- ok...??
q- well umm...
j- QUINTON WHAT DID YOU DO?
q- we...
j- QUINTON, Y/N WHAT HAPPENED!
q- we did it last night
j- like did it, did it
y/n- yeah
j- protection?
y/n- im on birth control dumb ass
j- oh yeah right
y/n- so your not mad?
j- im disappointed cause your 16 but you used protection so its not like you made a bad bad choice if yall didnt then i would be pissed!
y/n- lets go out to eat lunch!
j- good idea

y/n's pov:
we walk into the main living room and i scream
y/n- GET YOUR ASSES READY WE ARE GOING OUT FOR LUNCH!!!

i walk into my room and take a quick shower and get dressed. i put beach curl product in my hair since its naturally pretty wavy and i put on this dress

i put on some natural looking makeup and walked downstairs most of the boys were down already except for jaden

y/n- hey guys!
a/b ex jaden obvi- heyy
y/n- jay is probably too busy picking out earrings to be faster than me *flips hair*
they all start lauging and jaden walks out
ja- why are you all laughing??
j- inside joke
ja- bullshit
y/n- whatever lets go get foodddd
q- seriously i'm starving
y/n- stop complaininggg
a/b- seriously bro
q- yall can shut the fuck up
we all walk out and we only have bryce's "new" car so bryce and griff sit upfront and me, quinton, and josh sit in the back with me in the middle of course.
then jaden, kio, and anthony get an uber. we decided to go to chipotle!

the whole car ride quinton had his hands on my thigh and josh kept giving him death stares. i knew josh was joking but i dont think that quinton did so i whispered into his ear
y/n- bubs you know josh is staring at you as a joke right?
q- yeah of course i knew that
we both start laughing and josh and griffin were looking at us and bryce would glance up to his mirror and glance every few seconds.

time skip to when they get to chipotle:
josh's pov:
we got to chipotle and i had this weird feeling so i told y/n to get my usual and i went to the bathroom. when i was in the bathroom i just sat there on my phone fir a while. i dont know why i had this feeling but i stayed in there for about 4 minutes and then i came out. i was on my phone and i bumped into someone.
?- josh watch were you are walking
j- sorry y/-, nessa?
n- hey josh how has it been?
j- fuck no nessa
n- what?
j- you think that you are just gonna break up with me over damn text and then when we bump into each other act like we are best friends!
n- i miss you joshy!
j- 1 dont call me that 2 you should have thought before you decided to end us over text
n- please josh i lo- miss you
j- i miss us nessa. but you dont know what you did to me that night
n- what are you saying josh
j- nessa im saying that you made me hurt myself that night
n- what do you mean?
j- nessa i dont know about you but i loved you. like for real and i never stoped, but i dont think that we are going to work out.
n- i love you josh and nothing will ever make that change. i miss you so much and the reason i broke up with you that day was because my brother died and i couldnt deal with it and so i broke up with you, which was the worst decision of my life because i really couldve used you then. i really could have used your stupid jokes that made me smile or your cuddles or really just you, someone who loved me josh.
j- nessa im sorry i have to go but we will work this out and im sorry about your brother i didnt know.
we hugged each other and then i walked away. damn i really missed that girl.

i went over to y/n and the boys and they were all eating and there was a spot between y/n and bryce left so i walked over and y/n gave me my food. this has been a long day and i was starving! we were all just talking about random shit until we were all done. when we finished we all went back to sway the same way we came!

time skip to at sway:
y/n's pov:
i know something happened with josh at chipotle so i went over to him and brought him to my room.
y/n- listen josh i dont know what happened at chipotle but you better tell me because i know for a fact that you are acting strange.
j- well when i was coming out of the bathroom i bumped into nessa.
y/n- what did the bitch do to make you like this?
j- she asked me to get back together
y/n- and you said?
j- that she hurt me and i cant get into that but we can work "us" out.
y/n- okay but i swear if a bitch hurts my brother shes gonna get her ass beat by the one and only y/n!
j- you know it

we both start laughing and we walk downstairs to were the other guys were. all the boys started playing video games and i was bored so i went over to quinton (a/n- while writing this i accidentally wrote josh at first and i was like this shit is messed up lmao)and i cuddled up on him while he was playing his game. wow i love this boy!

like this but no blanket and "quinton" playing a game

___________________________________________

sorry for the short chapter just wanted to post because i have been really sad lately so sorry guys! also thank you guys sooo much for 3k reads! i cannot believe that i have gotten this and am beyond grateful!

word count- 1075