✨plot twist✨

(when ur bf ss ur snap>)
josh's pov:
i woke up to someone crying. i walked past everyones doors. then i realized it was y/n. i knock on the door and no answer. i open the door and she was crying and screaming get off of me. she was asleep and i guess it was a dream. i shook her awake and she just pulled me into a hug. i just stayed there until she looked up at me. she stared at me and she was crying i wiped her tears with my thumb but they kept falling. seeing my little sister cry made me start to cry as well.
y/n- josh please dont cry
j- y/n i am going to cry until you stop crying.
y/n- josh please dont it has nothing to do with you so dont cry
j- y/n i think i know what your crying about and it does involve me. its because i left. its my fault. but y/n you have to tell me what sean did to you like seriously.

y/n's pov:
(yall dont know whats about to go down😏)
josh thinks this is about sean. sean was weak. i was able to fight back with sean. i remember sean. dumbass couldnt get to me if he wanted to. i was strong when i was with sean and i still am but quinton was stronger. (oh shittt😮)
y/n- josh it wasnt sean
j- what do you mean who the hell wouldnt get their grimy hands off of you. all i know is sean and oh fuck no it was not...
y/n- josh..
j- y/n no stop it right there i dont want to hear your stupid ass comment right now. what the fuck did he do to you
y/n- he was stronger. i couldnt get him off
j- i will beat his ass right now hes right across the hall.
y/n- josh please stop
j- no he hurts you we hurt him
y/n- what do you mean by we
j- me, bryce, anthony, kio, griffin, and jaden
y/n- josh i dont even know any of the following people are.
j- its everyone who lives here except for quinton. but anyways you have to tell me what he did to you.
⚠️⚠️tw mention of rape⚠️⚠️
y/n- fine... well i don't remember exactly but i remember but i do remember one day when everyone was asleep and i was sleeping and he walked in my room, woke me up and got on top of me. he started to kiss my neck and i told him that i wasnt ready. after i told him he continued and started to take my clothes off and his as well. (at this point i was crying again) he put a condom on and forced himself in me. i started to cry for help but he put his hand over my mouth so no one would hear. i wanted him off if me but he wouldnt budge. thats really all i remember but that was the reason i said i wouldnt go back to him.
(⚠️⚠️end of tw⚠️⚠️)
j- alright im going to beat his ass with or without the other boys. hes so fucking dead.
y/n- you dont have to kill him just kick him out
j- no he touches you i beat him
y/n- ok but you kill him then kick him out
j- noo im just gonna let him stay (pick up sarcasm)
y/n- bitch
j- love you too
y/n- goodnight asshole
j- night

the next morning
josh's pov:
after i get ready and shit i go to wake up bryce. after hes up i tell him that we are going to fight someone.
b- who?
j- lil freshy thinks he can get away with shit
b- what did he do?
j- none of your business but im kicking him out
b- before of after we beat his ass
j- after
b- ok lets go
j- we gotta get one more person
b- ok

we go to jaden's room. i know that mads has always had a crush on him but i can tell jaden really likes y/n. like more than friends. they always are around each other "as friends" but i think he likes her more than that. anyways we wake him up and tell him the plan. him and y/n are "best friends" so she will definitely tell him what happened after we kick quinton out.

we walk into quintons room and hes awake. he is on live and when we walk in he says "on live" i mouth that he needs to get off and he said "ok guys one more question and im gonna hop off and get some breakfast"
q- who is your favorite tiktoker? umm probably  noah beck. he has been blowing up lately and he seems like such a great kid to be around! thank you guys so much for watching and i hope yall have a great day!
after he ends it i walk up to him and look him in the eyes.
j- who the fuck do you think you are?
q- what do you mean?
j- you think you can put your grimy hands on my little sister. are you fucking stupid?
q- josh..
j- shut your lying ass mouth and leave before i beat the living shit out of you!
q- josh..
j- QUINTON I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE
q- ok i will.. but im sorry
j- SORRY ISNT ENOUGH.. YOU SHOULD GO APOLOGIZE TO Y/N ON YOUR WAY OUT FUCKING ASSHOLE
q- ok ok i need to pack though
j- well then pack your shit and leave thank you. oh and make sure you never come back cause if you do i will beat your ass.
q- ok bye everyone
j- dont think your just gonna get away with this. have fun in prison you fucker
_____________________________________

sorry guys i just havent been feeling in the mood to read or write. i love you all and thanks for the support!

word count 1036

10 votes for next chapter🙃