✨i could use you✨

previously y/n's pov:
i needed a hug right now that would be very hard to get at the moment so i didnt know where to go. i wanted to hug quinton but i just broke it off with him. theres no way that he will do it so i go to....
_________________________________________
y/n's pov:
griffin. i went to griffin's room and knocked on his door he came to the door and i enveloped him into the biggest hug crying more tears than i was with josh.
g- y/n what happened?
y/n- josh
g- what did he do
y/n- he reacted the way you probably will. *sniffle*
g- what did you do... you better not be pregnant
y/n- worse
g- what do you mean worse? drugs?
y/n- worse
g- what is worse than drugs and pregnancy at 16
y/n- look *pulls up sleeves*
g- that is worse but y/n im sure josh is only mad cause you disappointed him. did you tell quinton?
y/n- THERES NO POINT TO TELL HIM WHEN HE OBVIOUSLY DOESNT TRUST ME AND HE PROBABLY THINKS IM JUST A FREAK THAT CUTS AND IS UGLY AND DESERVES TO DIE
g- y/n 1 dont talk about the beautiful, most amazing best friend in the world that is standing in front of me like that 2 can you explain what happened so i can beat the shit out of that fucker
y/n- no dont beat him. i love him. he just doesnt feel the same way now... and i would love him even more if he would just trust me.
g- you love him then why are you with me?
y/n- thats the thing i want to be with him but he wont give me the hugs he gave when we were together and honestly probably wont even give me a hug. and wont care that i cut.

quinton's pov: (bold italics- his thoughts while listening)
i was going downstairs when i heard y/n crying in griffins room i decided to stay for a little bit to hear what she has to say.
y/n- no dont beat him. probably talking about me. i love him. he just doesnt feel the same way right now. but i do babygirl i just fucked everything up i love you and i wish i could go in and tell you and i would love him even more if he would just trust me if i could go back i would princess i promise!
g- if you love him then why are you here with me?
y/n- thats the thing i want to be with him but he wont give me the hugs he gave when we were together and honestly probably wont even give me a hug. thats where you have me wrong beautiful i will give you hugs whenever. whether you just cheated on me and we are done but ill still hug you. and wont care that i cut. excuse me WHAT?!?
q- Y/N OPEN THE DOOR *banging the door*
y/n- quinton?!? *voice very shaky*
q- princess open up!
* she opens the door and my hands are wide out for a hug, she runs into my arms and i hug her like never before*
q- bubs why did you cut
y/n- cause i missed the feeling and the way all the bad go away!
q- when?
y/n- last night
q- so it wasnt me this time
y/n- nope not yet
q- no can do, you arent leaving my side today.
y/n- but q im hanging with mads and maybe dixie?
*y/n and i see griffin nod his head and call dixie*
q- fine but ur not going to the bathroom by yourself.
y/n- umm yes i am that's disgusting
q- i dont care you arent cutting no one will watch but one of the girls will go with you and thats a fact.
y/n- fine, but i want tighter hugs.
q- only for you bubs
y/n- i love when you call me contact names, but im still mad at you for what you did so you will be calling me by my name until you can trust me and when i want to be with you again.
q- of course y/n. whenever youre ready!
y/n- you know i missed these hugs
q- i missed you
y/n- ehhh i missed the hugs that make me have a smile. the guy giving them could be better.
q- you dont need to keep reminding me you know!
y/n- im sowwy
q- ok go have fun with your friends ok?
y/n- ok after girl talk do you want to come to the mall with us?
q-sure
y/n- griff?
g- ya ill go and dixie should be here in around 5 minutes
y/n- ok!!
y/n- you really got lucky griff! dixie is my favorite out of the girls!
g- shes ok but you are better. just dont tell her
y/n- griffin do you like me?
g- no but you are better. i think of you like a sister dont worry!
y/n- thank god
*all laugh*

y/n's pov:
i hear the doorbell and i figure its mads so i run to the door and it was Sean! i slam the door in his face and run back to quinton and griffin.
y/n- quinton pretend to be my boyfriend ill explain later. griffin get josh and say sean from canada front door!
g- ok!
q- come on!
we walk back and i open the door with my hand in quintons
y/n- sean what the fuck do you want?
s- you
y/n- fuck off im happy with my current relationship
s- you know you miss me gorgeous
y/n- nope not one bit.
s- yeah ok
*josh and griffin come up behind me and q and they get into the convo*
s- look here rehab girl, her fake ass brother, her new thing, and the dad
j- you know thanks for the input on who we are but i suggest that you leave.
s- now why would i do that joshua
g- maybe so you dont get your ass beat
s- haha funny what a weak ass punch from rehab girl and her new thing and a weak punch from chopstick and his buddy.
y/n- you know your so original with rehab girl not like i havent heard it!
*punches sean nose starts bleeding*
*sean tries punching me yet i duck it and then punch him again and he fell to the floor*
y/n- next time you come back it will be worse and i will punch you for real so i suggest you go now before i take care of you!
s- fine ill leave but i will be back
y/n- ok why dont you go back to canada and fuck every girl in the high school you were pretty good at doing it back in 7th grade but weird how you never got me did you?
s- i almost did y/n and i will get you!
y/n- have fun trying!
*he drove off and we closed the door.*
g- y/n, never seen you hurt someone
y/n- well when someone abuses you and tries to get you in bed everyday its pretty easy to use my fighting instincts!
j- wow y/n when did you learn how to throw such a nice punch
y/n- when you left and i had to defend myself from sean. and what happened to you telling me to fuck off?
j- you were in danger
y/n- i wasn't in danger i just wanted you to see what happens if you do anything to me. i could've done the same thing even if no one was there.
*doorbell rings and we answer the door*
y/n- MADSSSSS!! CAN NOT WAIT FOR GIRLS TALK! one minute we have to wait for dixie! lets sit on the porch and wait, we walk outside and soon after we see dixie's car pull up!
_________________________________________

a/n- girls talk and mall next chapter!!! thank you guys so much for reading my book! please share with a friend if you like it!

word count- 1394