✨yikesss✨

a/n- sorry for not posting in like a few weeks now oops.. kinda forgot about the fact that i was writing a book... and face reveal^^ ik im ugly so dont comment it
_________________________________
mads' pov:
i was just about to take a shower when my phone started ringing. it was y/n. i turned off the water and answered the call...

ft call with y/n and mads

hey girl.. omg whats wrong!
hey mad-ds
what happened?
l-li-liv
whats wrong with liv?
she has cancerr
omg y/n do you want me to come over? we can have a sleepover! i see that you finished up your room!
can you? i dont want to be a pain
yes, never think its a pain! i love spending time with you y/n!
ok well i guess i will see you in a little bit
yup see you soon
she ends the call and i pack a small bag*

about 20 minutes later i finished packing a bag and taking a quick shower. i called an uber and headed out my apartment. soon after the uber showed up and he took me to the Sway House. i felt so bad for y/n because there is just so much going on in her life. 1st moving 2nd blake and quinton and now liv has cancer! she is not in the best place.

y/n's pov:
i hear the doorbell and run downstairs when i reached the bottom i ran into quinton and fell back. he offered his hand to help me up but i felt really dizzy.. i must have hit my head then i saw everything go black

quinton's pov:
y/n ran into me and i offered her my hand to help her up i realize that she hit her head and all of a sudden her eyes fall shut. i get on to the ground and shake her..
q- y/n...
q- y/n....
q-y/n.....
q- Y/N RICHARDS STAY WITH US!
q- JOSH, GRIFFIN, ANYONE HELPPPP

i see the door open and its mads.

m- QUINTON WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
q- SHE HIT HER HEAD JUST GO GET GRIFFIN THEN JOSH!
m- ok im going

she runs up the stairs and i keep trying to shake her awake.

mads' pov:
i ring the doorbell and wait a minute then i hear someone scream..
??- JOSH, GRIFFIN, ANYONE HELPPPP

i run inside and see quinton trying to shake y/n awake. "QUINTON WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" he responds by telling me to get griffin and josh. i run up the stairs to griffins room and hes sleeping.. great! i shake him awake and say "GRIFFIN WAKE THE FUCK UP Y/N HIT HER HEAD AND PASSED OUT DOWNSTAIRS" he opens his eyes in shock and ran out of the room.

i run down the hall to josh's room and he is on a live. "hey guys its mads, josh loves you guys so much and wants to thank you all for joining the live! have a great night! byeee" i quickly hit the x at the top to end the live and yell at josh. "YOU DIDNT HEAR EVERYONE YELLING? YOURE SISTER IS DOWN THERE PASSED OUT ON THE FLOOR WITH QUINTON AND GRIFFIN"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN" and with that he ran out of his room.

griffin's pov:
i run out of my room and down the stairs. i see y/n and quinton. i go up to y/n and check her pulse she has one so thats good i tell quinton to get a washcloth and soak it with cold water. he goes and as he goes into the bathroom josh comes running down. i can tell he is really stressed.
g- josh calm down she will be ok she has a pulse she just blacked out from the impact.
j- ok thanks griffin im so lucky to have nurse boy around the house.
g- yea yea whatever
q- here griffin
g- thank you.

i take the towel and fold it and put it over her forehead. when people pass out but have a pulse its best to get something cold because their body will feel a change and wake up. i mean she can be brain dead, but i think she is fine. as i put the towel on her head her eyes flutter open and stares at me with horror.

j- is she okay? she looks horrified
g- depends on how hard she hit her head.. she might have memory loss.
y/n- do i know you guys?
g- well see that tall boy with brown hair thats your brother. and we are all of his friends. me and you were pretty close. you and that boy dated for a few days.. and that girl is one of your best friends. you invited her to sleepover tonight.
y/n- how do i know you aren't making all of that up. how do i know that you didnt kidnap me, make me pass out with drugs, and then act like you were helping me and then you brought this girl and kidnapped her to and forced her to say that she is my best friend.

she stands up and moves toward the door. none of us follow because we want her to see that we aren't the bad guys.

y/n- you are just going to let me leave?
j- we want you to feel safe. we promise we didnt kidnap you or her but please dont leave!
y/n- what can you do to prove i know you. i dont even know myself!
j- ok well you are y/n rae richards and you are 17 years old. you have 3 siblings one of them being me. you live in this house with me, and 6 of my friends. let me know if you recognize any of these names. okay?
*y/n nods her head*
j- josh, kio, griffin, quinton, bryce, anthony, and jaden...
y/n- i dont know, um but i feel really attached to the him *points to quinton* and you.. but you make sense because your my brother. i also remember about someone having cancer?
j- ok quinton *he points* is your ex boyfriend..  you guys had trust issues, but he still likes you and im pretty sure thats the connection your feeling, and olivia, your little sister, has cancer. would you like to talk to your mom? or olivia? or your dad? or your younger brother, william?
y/n- can i talk to mom and liv?
j- i will text them okay?
y/n- okay

josh's pov:

i texted liv

i felt bad for liv

i felt bad for liv. she's going through so much and now her own sister doenst remember her. i mean yea she forgets all of the people she lives with and ever knew but the whole cancer thing i feel so bad.

y/n's pov:
im not sure how i got here but i have these weird connections to some of the people here. i dont even know what i look like. maybe they are right but all i want is a hug. but im not sure which one to hug... i mean my "brother" or thats what they are telling me or the kid with platinum hair.. i feel a very strong connection to him, but apparently hes my ex? this is all so confusing. i just go with my strongest connection and hug my "ex".

quinton's pov:
y/n comes up to me and gives me a hug. she doesnt remember any of us but maybe she just needed a hug. this must be hard for her. i dont know what i would do if i was in a room full of people i didnt know. i just hug her back tightly like i used to and hope that she will remember that. she drops her arms and i let go she backs away from me and runs over to josh. what has she remembered?

josh's pov:
y/n drops her arms and quinton lets go. she backs away slowly and runs over to me. she slams her head into my chest and starts crying. i still have no idea how they broke up the second time but im sure thats what she remembers.

y/n's pov:
i pull into quintons hug and i remember...
_____________________________________

a/n sorry for the cliffhanger but enjoy!

8 votes for the next chapter!