✨remembering✨

y/n's pov:
i pull away from quintons hug because i remembered how i almost trusted him again.
~flashback~
q- tell josh what you did
y/n- it was only one
q- before i stopped you.. i know for a fact that if i didnt comw in there would be more y/n
y/n- i dont understand why you always have to go tell josh. WHY CANT IT JUST STAY BETWEEN US FOR ONCE.
q- y/n, i love you and i want you to know that i care and if we tell josh then its just the right thing to do.
y/n-i understand but i dont want josh to be all up in my business all the time. and if you tell him hes going to be walking on my toes and im not going to have any freedom.
q- well i dont understand because we are all just trying to help. you could've called someone and they could've came and helped you before you cut y/n. i care about you and i dont want to see you with new scars everyday. you dont understand what its like to see someone you love just fall apart and do this to themselves.
y/n- REALLY QUINTON! YOU THINK I DONT KNOW! WHAT ABOUT THE FIRST FUCKING NIGHT YOU DONT KNOW THE PAIN I WAS IN! I LOVED YOU THEN AND I STILL DO BUT MAYBE IM NOT READY FOR THIS!
q- y/n you know you didnt mean that
y/n- MAYBE I DO QUINTON! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!

he left and slammed the door behind him. i did call someone. i mean i couldve called someone else after but why to just get ignored again.

~end of flashback~

y/n's pov:
i have been breaking down in my brother's arms for about 10 minutes now. i still dont even know their names. except i guess that boy with platinum hair is quinton. this is all so confusing. do no girls live here besides me. im not really sure what is going on but whatever. im absolutely starving!

y/n- im starving
my brother- what do you want
y/n- i dont know
my brother- the kitchen in right over there. help yourself to anything. except for the alcohol
y/n- ok

i walk to the kitchen and go in the fridge there are 9 gallons of milk? im confused. i grab a box of cinnamon toast crunch and i grab the open gallon of milk. i grab a bowl and put the cereal in... THEN i put the milk. (cause cereal goes FIRST) i grab a spoon and start eating.

i finish my cereal and go upstairs i look into all the rooms to try and find out which one is mine. i walk into a room and it was gray and pink so im guessing it was mine.

i just sit on my bed and think. i don't remember anything so i decide to go on my camera roll. i saw this picture of me and a girl who i didnt recognize. i just stared at it. then i decided to go ask john or fuck whats his name.. you know my brother.

y/n- hey bro...
j- hey sis?
y/n- im sorry i don't remember ur name
j- josh
y/n- oh i was close!
j- what did you think it was
y/n- john
j- ew me as a john *fake gags*
y/n- ok anyways do you know who this is?
(shows picture) (yall will see the picture soon)
j- that is charli d'amelio...
y/n- ok doesnt ring a bell but nothing does so..
j- just give it time y/n
y/n- will you help me tag her i dont know her insta
j- yeah

y/n.thebadass

thebadass

y/n.thebadass: today i lost my memory. i slipped down the stairs and banged my head. i had no idea who any of the people around me were. i cant even tell you when i took this picture. to anyone that i am close to i am sorry but i dont remember anything. i didnt even know my own brother. i have been in bad relationships and i have had one flashback since i hit my head and it is definitely something that i did not want to remember. me and charli have been through shit and back with boys and that is why i am posting this picture today.. thank you josh for reminding me of charli although i dont remember shit about her.
T A G G E D: @charlidamelio

comments on this post are disabled...

a few minutes later i got a text from charli! i had josh tell me about things that she has done for me and what we have been through! and lets just say.. FUCK CHASE! also josh told me about "still softish" new favorite song!

after texting charli i wanted to hangout with her! but it was getting late and maybe i will be able to text her tomorrow

after texting charli i wanted to hangout with her! but it was getting late and maybe i will be able to text her tomorrow. i said goodnight to josh and headed upstairs to bed. and we will see what tomorrow brings for us.
_____________________________________

a/n- sorry its been like a month and a half since i have updated but im back and i have basketball and volleyball 2-4 times a day so that is why it took so long to update again! sorry love you all❤️

word count: 1081 (including the texts) i literally manually counted cause i did the picture texts😂

8 votes for next chapter😊