✨girls talk✨

y/n's pov:
me and mads see dixies car pull up and we run outside to her.
y/n- DIXXXIEEEEE
m- DIXIEE
d- hey girliessss whats up
y/n- girl talk, me, u, mads, in ur car now!!
d- bet, can we drive through dunkin!!
y/n- whats girl talk without coffee!!

we all get in her car and start to drive to dunkin. the closest one is about 10 minutes away so we start talking in the car.

y/n- ok so... as you girls saw the other day me and quinton were official. now we arent saying anything on the internet cause too much drama, however, we arent dating at the moment.
d- what happened?!?!?
y/n- long story short kio started a "fight" with quinton at breakfast saying that q stole "his girl" who was me i guess. then he continued by saying so we are just going to pretend what we did on the first night didn't happen! and then josh, jaden, and i explained that i was either hanging out with all of the boys or just dixie or just josh. so there would be no way that me and kio did anything. then quinton said " y/n do you wanna go upstairs now?" and i was so confused at what i did cause he always calls me princess, or bubs, or babe, or baby, some kind of contact name. when we got to my room he said y/n did you and kio really do something on the first night! and i was like seriously quinton i thought a relationship was about trust! and ge had an attitude like geez like bitch you are dating me and you cant trust me my brother and one of your best friends what the fuck and i was all like i dont think that this will work out if you cant trust me and i explained to him that the only thing that kio said to me thag night was " im kio and im 19" so i was like fuck off.
d- holy shit thats fucked up
m- agreed like what the fuck!

we arrived at dunkin and i was hungry cause i havent eaten since yesterdays lunch, but i wasnt feeling good cause of the whole quinton, kio thing so i just got a black cold brew. we got our drinks and the girls got a crescent and they asked if i was sure and i just replied with i just had a breakfast.

m- ok so y/n/n anything else going on in your life?
y/n- well basically earlier today my abusive ex who tried to get me in bed everyday from canada showed up and i beat his ass, me and josh got in an argument cause i cut myself, jaden was disappointed in me. griffin was supportive but disappointed, quinton overheard and was supportive and disappointed, none of the other boys know yet. quinton overheard me and griff's convo, i missed quintons hugs, so i was talking shit about him and then i mentioned the problem and he made me open the door and he gave me a big hug. he told me he loved me and then i told him that he has to earn his spot back and that he had to make it up and trust me and shit and finally griffin said im better than... never mind!!
m&d- ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! YOU FUCKING CUTT!!!
y/n- ya stop acting like its my first time doing it. ive done it so many times and have been in the hospital many times for it! i dont understand.... everyone babies me about it like its not that big of a deal
d- y/n look we get it! its just we thought that you wouldn't do it anymore! what happened to the girl that is happy and cheerful! we want her back. like you were when you were younger, like you were before josh left canada! we want that y/n back! me and mads both get it! we have both been there. the difference we didnt do it. we stopped ourselves. you have to do that every time you even think about it call someone go talk to someone! you live in a house with 7 guys! you can go talk to anyone in there! josh was mad cause he wasnt there to stop you he was mad because he couldnt help you. mad cause you didnt say anything. you just did it. you can always call one of us! we will always pick up! if i dont pick up im taking a shit.. got me?
y/n- gotcha! talk to someone or call someone... every time the thought even comes!
d- even if you go to one of the boys crying. they will understand and they wont be mad unless you do it.
y/n- thank you girls! i dont know what i would do without you!! instagram pictures??
d&m- duhh!!!!
_________________________________________