✨time will tell part 2✨

they played video games for like two hours but i wasnt complaining because i loved being wrapped in quintons arms. i just felt safe and for once in my life loved.

ever since i was a kid josh was always the favorite and i know for a fact that my parents didn't like me the same as josh, olivia, and will. i was always pushed to the side, ignored. somedays i wouldnt go down for dinner and no one really cared. they probably didnt even notice. even josh. i felt as we got older me and josh definitely got closer but when we were close enough to the point to where i felt loved he left. then i would never eat, and i started cutting. i miss cutting honestly, but i promised. but you know what josh promised me that he would always be there to talk but you know what he left and got me started so if he cant keep a promise neither can i.

quinton's pov:
we were getting hungry so we finished the round and turned off the tv. all of the boys got up but y/n just layed there looking at the wall. i was very confused she was probably just thinking so i let her just lay in my arms. i slightly moved my arm to put the controller down and she snapped out of it and ran out of the room. what was she thinking about. i was going to follow her but i didnt want to be all up in her shit. maybe its about me. i could feel my face drop as i walk out of the room.

j- buddy whats up?
q- nothing
ja- bro we can all see it like tell us whats up!
q- really its nothing to do with you guys
k- then whats it about
q- does it matter?
j- yes, tell us
ja- seriously maybe we can help
q- its about y/n
j- do you want me to go talk to her?
q- i dont know bro i honestly thinks that she needs space
g- i saw her run up to your guy's room
ja- let josh talk to her if anything its his sister i think that she will open up to him
q- well i would like her to be able to trust me so maybe i should go first but if i dont get anything then you could talk to her josh.
j- alright, go get ur girl!
q- shut up josh

i start to walk upstairs. i dont know if she wants space or if she needs someone to talk to, but i guess ill find out!

y/n's pov:
i snap out of it when quinton moves his arm i guess that they are all gone except for him i run past the boys and i see griff in the hallway when i run into my room. he is probably gonna knock on my door and ask me whats up because its griffin. and like i thought i hear a knock on my door. "go away griffin" i dont want to talk to anyone right now.

honestly i just want to cut. i hear griff say "y/n are you okay!" and all i can think to say is "yes griff just go away im not in the mood to talk right now"

⚠️very slight self harm⚠️
i walk in the bathroom and look for my razor. i cant find it anywhere, but after tons of searching i found quinton's. i take it apart and just when i pick up the blade. i call dixie. it goes to voicemail. so i continue. as i make the first cut quinton comes through the bathroom door. of course my dumbass forgot to lock the door. i was crying and i look up and see tears in his eyes. he comes and sits on the floor with me and takes the blade away.
⚠️end if trigger warning⚠️

i look into his eyes and i just cry more. i put my head in his lap and start to sob. i can see tears go down his face and it made me more mad at myself. i take my thumb and wipe his tears but they continue to fall. i sit back up and lean in. we start to makeout but i pull away before anything else happens. we just stare into each others eyes and watch tear fall from our eyes.

a few minutes pass and we stand up and walk into the bedroom. i sit on the bed and just think about where i would be without quinton. without josh. honestly without sway. i dont know where i would be but i wouldnt feel loved like i do now. i love my parents and i always have but im not sure if i miss them. i was only close to josh and now sway is the way. sway is my family. i love that they make me feel like a better person. i always wanted to be more and i always felt that there was many parts of my heart just missing and at sway i think i found them. thanks to quinton, josh, jaden, griffin, anthony, and kio!