✨beach day✨

y/n's pov:
so i could tell that josh was really upset and honestly i think that we all could so i got all the guys together while josh was downstairs eating my amazing pancakes and i told them that we should go for a beach day! the plan was that we get him in his suit by saying we are going in the pool... but then as he walks down the stairs im gonna get really mad at bryce (since i knew him the most) and i am gonna slam the front door and run to the beach. i know that josh will run after me! then the boys will drive over after a few minutes.

i was really excited because i used to do track and im pretty fast ngl! we were getting set up and we all put our bathing suits on.

i got this and a pair of high waisted white jean shorts and put them over it! we all went downstairs and told josh that we were going in the pool! me and the boys got into our positions and we heard joshs door open and he starting coming down!b- h...

b- hey cutie *wink*
y/n- bryce im literally 16 and your 21 fuck off you dickbag
b- yo im sorry you just look really good in that suit...
y/n- you know what bryce im done and tell josh im not coming back! bye fuckers
i start to run and i slam the door shut. i hear the door open and slam again and see josh chasing after me.

he is pretty fast so i have to pick up my speed and i start to sprint! about 15 minutes later i have reached the beach! it is about 3 miles away from the house about 3 minutes later josh catches up and he picked me up over his shoulder and made me lay beside him! i then told him it was a prank and i took off my shorts then i realize that he has picked me up and he threw me in the water and i got lots of salt water up my nose! worst feeling ever! i got soo mad at him and about 5 minutes later the boys showed up and i kinda just forgot about it!

i look over at the boys and i see quinton! he is so cute but i cant fall for one of my brothers fuckboy friends! i realize that i was staring at him for like 2 minutes and i look away and ask josh to take some pics of me for my insta! so he takes some and then mads comes over and i took a picture with her too! i wanted to wait till later to post them maybe i can get one with josh later!! and maybe quinton! wait no! i dont like quinton! i dont like him or any of the other fuckboys in the house! maybe i do like quinton?!? no i cant like him. well i can!?!? no i cant!!! yes i can!!???!!! ok im just gonna have to talk to josh!
y/n- hey josh can we talk?
j- sure bout what?
y/n- like can we talk over there?
j- ya sure!
*walks pretty far away from everyone*
y/n- josh is quinton like the other boys?
j- what do you mean??
y/n- like is he a fuckboy?
j- ummm im not sure hes pretty new, but i dont think he is! why?
y/n- well i know its weird to you because yall are friends but
j- you like him!
y/n- HOW DID YOU KNOW??
j- well for starters the text messages and starbucks when you first came and the way you stutter when you talk about him and the way you look at him and the fact that you were staring at him for like 2 minutes before you started talking to me...
y/n- ok well would it be weird if i liked him?
j- yes cause your my baby sister but idk
j- well like i wouldnt want you with any guys but your in high school now so its different i guess! i mean it would be weird at first but i would get used to it! just know if he breaks your heart..
y/n- you'll break his face... yea yea i know josh🙄 you say the same thing like everyday!
j- just making sure you know y/n!
y/n- well i do know and i think we should get back with the boys and mads!
j- good idea lets go!