✨my baby✨

y/n's pov:
q- hey gorgeous!
y/n- who are you talking to?
q- you..
y/n- i dont think you see me...
q- i see you and you are gorgeous!
y/n- again nog looking at me but whatever im not gonna argue with you
q- ok well i am looking at you, but anyway will you be my girlfriend?
y/n- awee q! yes!

he starts to lean in and his lips smash into mine and i kiss back. our lips move in sync and we pull away for air. his lips were super soft and it was a great kiss.

since we made it official i decided to post on insta

y/n.thebadass

👤: qgriggsliked by joshrichardss, brycehall, jadenhossler, and millions of othersy/n

👤: qgriggs
liked by joshrichardss, brycehall, jadenhossler, and millions of others
y/n.thebadass: so glad my babes stayed here with me🙃🥰 also wish i was wearing the red sweatshirt😕

qgriggs: awe bubs yours looks more comfy..
|
y/n.thebadass: it is but it doesn't smell like you😕
|
qgriggs: if you want it you can take it...

fan18: can y'all adopt me! you guys are literally like the cutest!

joshrichardss: i leave for 10 minutes and y'all are together?
|
brycehall: seriously!

hater13: y'all should've died while in there

click to load more comments...

i then see quinton start to take off his sweatshirt and i told him i was joking. "babes i was kidding! not like i haven't worn one of your sweatshirts before!"
q- wdym i just got here
y/n- you remember i was staying in your room for a few days before you came back.
q- wow josh was right about you
y/n- hey *starts to tear up*
q- awe babygirl dont cry he just said that you take everyone's sweatshirts.
y/n- im a good actress i guess *smiles*
q- *sits there in shock*
doctor- you guys are free to go now, have a great day!
q&y/n- bye, have a great day!

we call an uber back to the sway house and when we walk in everyone is sitting on the couch on their phones and they all come running toward us and bring us into a group hug. i hate group hugs so i instantly pull away and josh comes and hugs me. i then hug bryce, griffin, ant, jaden, and kio. after they all hugged me they then all hug q. after that we all go sit on the couch and watch (movie of your choice). i sit next to quinton and he lies his head on my chest and i run my fingers through his hair.

time skip to after the movie:
quinton layed on my chest the whole movie and when it was finished all of the boys went their own way quinton looked up and pecked my lips. i loved him i just hoped he didnt break my heart like the guys ive had in the past. the main reason i never dated anyone after 7th grade was because of sean. sean was my boyfriend in 7th grade. he always used me to gain popularity and he tried to make me do it like everyday. when i decided to break things off with him he wouldnt stop coming and seeing me. this was right after josh left to live at sway. if josh was home i know that he would have helped me but i didnt want to call him and bother him all the time. so i didnt. i missed josh a lot for many reasons and this was one. thats when i decided that i was nothing more than josh richards' sister, and i started to cut. i went to the hospital multiple times from me cutting until i was out into rehab. i missed the way it made me feel and i kinda wanted to do it again after yesterday. it makes me feel better and it helps me relieve the pain.