✨the fair with my girls✨

a/n i would like to shoutout Sucker4Jaden  and skylarminor13 because they always vote on my story and i feel that i put in a lot of effort into the book and should get some credit for it! i dont feel that you have to vote but if you do it is greatly appreciated!
_________________________________________
y/n's pov:
the car parked next to mine was cynthias, which i normally wouldn't care, however, i saw quintions backpack in there. i wanted to get my mind off of him not run into him. ughhh but uts fine im with the girls. until my phone is blowing up with instagram notifications.

qgriggs:

👤: cynthiaparkerrrliked by cynthiaparkerrr, qunthia

👤: cynthiaparkerrr
liked by cynthiaparkerrr, qunthia.forever, hater8, and thousands of others
qgriggs: tonight was so fun with you <3
📸: strangers!

cynthiaparkerrr: <3 you!

fan1: did anyone notice that none of the sway boys liked?
|
fan2: y/n and quinton are still together aren't they?
|
fan1: oh shit i didnt think about that.
@y/n.thebadass

hater8: @y/n.thebadass deserves it

click here to load more comments...
_________________________________________
y/n's pov:
i was annoyed since the fact that we split it off today. like way to move on, but i wouldnt be surprised if they were together when me and q were just building trust. fuck him! today is girls day and im not going to let some cheating ass fucktard mess up my day! then i hear someone calling my name "y/n.." "earth to y/n" "hellooooo" so i replied "sorry guys i was just thinking... lets go!!"

dixie's pov:
i saw that y/n was thinking about something so i texted griff! he would know if something was up right?

 dixie's pov: i saw that y/n was thinking about something so i texted griff! he would know if something was up right?

oh shit i wonder if thats why y/n us thinking... then i hear kovur "y/n..." "earth to y/n" "helloooo" then y/n says "sorry guys i was just thinking.. lets go!!"