𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕:

Inspired by the song 'Angels like you' by Miley Cyrus, but in this one-shot, Gaga wrote the song (hehe), Enjoy!
-
You hummed to the music that played on the radio as you drove through Los Angeles, returning back to work for another long day.

The roads remained busy, but that didn't faze you, it was nothing you hadn't been used too.

"Mommy, today, we're going to learn more math equations in class." Your 5 year old daughter, Arabella, squealed. Acting interested in her statement, you gasped in amazement, "Really? That's so cool baby, do you like math?" You asked, taking your eyes off of the road to look your daughter in the eyes through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah! Our teacher told us that math makes us really smart." Your daughter bounced her legs excitedly in her car seat. "It sure does. And you know what else makes you smart?" You asked, trying to bring just as much enthusiasm to the conversation as your daughter did. "What mommy?" Your daughter excitedly asked. "Reading does, and we do a lot of that don't we?" You smiled at your daughter. "Yeah! I love reading!" Arabella claimed, but you knew that even though her enthusiasm was a little much, she wasn't exaggerating. "I know you do baby, and you know what? You can go read a book right now because we're at school!" You said, pulling into the parking lot. Your daughter squealed, making you giggle.

"Alright angel, let's go." You said, opening the door of your car. Going to open your daughters car door.

Arabella undid the buckle to her car seat, reaching out for you to take the tiny child in your arms.

You placed her on your hip, grabbing her backpack, slinging it around your shoulder as you closed the car door.

You felt your daughter snuggle into you as you locked the car. You wore a concerned face due to her sudden actions. You knew she only did that when paparazzi was around.

Your eyes scanned the parking lot quickly but stopped once you saw several figures with huge cameras in their hands. You groaned in annoyance as you continued to walk towards your daughters school, "It's alright princess. They won't hurt you." You kissed the girls head. "Those are paparazzi right mama?" Your daughter asked. "Yes baby." You nodded. "They remind me of that song you know?" Your daughter asked, assuming that you knew 'that' song.

"What song honey?" You asked. "The one that goes, 'I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me, papa-paparazzi." You daughter softly sang the lyrics, and even though it was quite an adorable sight, you couldn't help but stiffen.

"Oh, uh, yes princess." You said as casually as possible, but even now, 9 years later, even mentioning the lyrics that the woman you loved created nearly knocked the wind out of you.

"Alright angel, have a good day at school. I love you." You tightly hugged your daughter before slipping her, her backpack. "Bye mama." She waved. "Bye baby." You waved back before turning around walking back to the car.

You felt a sudden vibration in your pocket making you lightly flinch. You dug for the device in your pocket, trying to attend whoever needed you at this very moment.

"Hello?" You answered the phone. "Hey baby, how are you?" Your husband asked. "Hey honey, I'm good. Are you okay?" You asked, checking up on him before getting into the car. "Yeah baby, I'm okay. I just wanted to call and check up on you." He sweetly answered making your cheeks blush a bright red. "Aw, well I'm good, thank you for checking up on me." You smiled, feeling your stomach erupt with butterflies.

Your husband, Bryan, had always been a very affectionate person. Ever since you met he had managed to make you feel special, treating you the way you knew you deserved to be treated and you were always a sucker for people that treated you like gold.