𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜.

"Why the fuck did you think that hiding this from me was going to resolve anything?! Huh?! I'm tired of you hiding things from me Stefani. You're always keeping me in the dark and then when I find out shit like this, you expect me to just take it?! Well I'm sorry to break it to you Stefani, but that's not how this fucked up relationship works!" You screamed, feeling your blood begin to boil. Stefani rolled her eyes, "Stop being so dramatic y/n! It's a year! A fucking year, we've done this before and we can do it again! I'm sorry that this sucks but you signed up for this when you agreed to be my girlfriend, so if this is such a problem, then I'm not sure how this is supposed to work!" Stefani clapped back at you.

Your voices rose above the sacred silence. A glance, touch, and one small comment stirred a hurricane of harsh and horsed insults. You wanted to cry as rage filled your head.

"Oh my god don't even act like this is because I'm dramatic! You are the one that didn't tell me that you are leaving on tour for a whole fucking year. Not to mention that your leaving in a fucking week!! What the fuck am I supposed to do?! Just wait around for you to return?!" You asked, angrily waving your arms around as you spoke. "We'll be fine y/n!!! Long distance isn't that fucking complicated, but if you keep acting like this, you're going to make this whole thing worse!!" Stefani gritted her teeth, her skin nearly turned red as she screamed insults back at you out of pure rage. "Acting like what?! I have every fucking right to be mad Stefani. So don't even fucking go there." You gritted your teeth. "Your so dramatic sometimes y/n."

Stefani threw her car keys onto the kitchen counter, massaging her temples as she angrily mumbled things to herself. "If you've got something to say, you might as well say it out loud." You snapped at your girlfriend. "I don't know why I thought I could do this with you. Your just so complicated y/n. Not to mention dramatic. If you act like this every time I'm going to go on tour, then this, isn't going to work. Your making us miserable!" Stefani's words stung more than they should've. You felt like your heart had sunk to your stomach. "Whatever Stefani. I'm done. I'm done with all of this." You walked away, heading up the stairs and into the bedroom.

You angrily slammed the door, plopping down onto the bed as you began to sob uncontrollably, feeling an uncomfortable amount of pain tightening in your chest.

You loved Stefani so much but it was so hard with her at some points.

She always told you things last minute and expected you to bite the bullet and take it, but you couldn't. Especially not this time.

Hiding the fact that Stefani was going on tour for a whole year, having no time to see you in between her tight schedule made you feel queasy. She hid that from you, and god knows when she planned on telling you if you hadn't figured it out yourself.

You felt the whole argument replay in your head, making you sob even more. You placed your hand over your mouth, trying to hide the loud cries that escaped your lips. You laid back on your pillow, feeling tears falling down the side of your face.

You hated arguing with Stefani, it tore your heart in two every time you did. You weren't a perfect couple, but the two of you rarely fought.

With couples it was tricky when it came to arguing.

Either couples bicker over every little thing even the dumbest things and wind up getting tired of each other or they rarely fight, and when they did fight, they blow up on each other due to the fact that they have all of these other cooped up emotions, and it causes a huge blow out.

And in your case, you happened to have the relationship where you barely fought but when you did it wasn't quite pretty.

You had tried to control your breathing as you began to hyperventilate from crying so much. You took deep breathes, holding your chest, feeling quite numb.