𝙾𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢:

You panicked as you looked down at the digital pregnancy test. You had managed to gain weight, miss your period, and you constantly throw up every morning. But how? Last time you checked Stefani was a woman and you were pretty sure that you were too. You slid down the bathroom wall, hands ruffled in your hair, tears escaping your eyes.

Fuck.

You and Stefani had been together for only two months, and one month before that you had barely gotten out of a relationship with your ex-boyfriend, Jackson. You loved him, but you eventually realized that you were better off when he cheated on you with another girl after being together for 8 months. You then realized that Stefani had your heart, and practically always did. You two had been friends for ages, but it took you so long to admit that there was something there. But you were sure about one thing,

This was Jackson's baby.

How Jackson going to take this? He was probably going to abandon you if you were being quite frankly honest. Better yet, how was Stefani going to take this? You had managed to practically convince yourself that Stefani would leave you after you told her, but even just the thought of  telling her made you sick.

You held your knees to your chest, quietly sobbing as your mind filled with terrifying thoughts. You didn't want your girlfriend to leave you. You didn't want Jackson to abandon you. Terrified wasn't even remotely how afraid you were.

Your head began to pound as you began to become more and more overwhelmed. You tried to control your breathing as best as you could but there was no chance that you could calm yourself down. To your luck, Stefani wasn't home. She decided to head into the studio today and it was pretty much unknown when she was coming back. Sometimes she'd come back late at night or towards dinner time. So that meant that you practically had hours before even having to approach her with these news.

You placed your hand on your stomach, you knew you would love this baby no matter what, even if you were alone. You weren't going to give this little miracle up. No matter who left and who stayed, you wouldn't ever leave this baby. You looked at your reflection in the mirror, you cleaned your face, trying to get rid of all the tear stains on your eyes.

Once you found a way to remotely calm yourself down, you walked out of the bathroom, into the master bedroom to grab your phone. You needed to rip the bandaid off and tell Jackson whether you were afraid or not. As you grabbed your phone, scrolling through your contacts, your hands began to shake, your chin was trembling, and you felt tears welling up in your eyes. You could practically here your own heartbeat in your ears. You stared at the contact name, afraid to do what had to be done. You harshly swallowed as you hesitantly clicked on the call button, waiting for the phone to ring as you pressed it to your ear.

Each time the phone rang, your heart started thumping faster and faster until you heard a voice at the end of the line. "Hello?" Asked a deep voice. "Jackson?" Your lips quivered. "y/n?" He questioned in return. "Yeah, it's me. I, um, do you have a moment?" You stuttered. Jackson sighed, "Yeah, what's up?" You took a deep breath before continuing, "Um, well, I, I just found out that I'm p-pregnant and I'm 99% sure that it's yours." You cried. There was a moment of silence between the two of you before Jackson spoke. "W-what? Your joking right?" He dryly chuckled. "No, no I'm serious." You answered.

"What the fuck? No, no we can't do this. We're not even together anymore. There's no way in hell I'm raising that kid." You frowned, "Well, if you choose to not be apart of this baby's life then thats your choice." You answered.

"Alright, have fun raising it. Hey, uh, maybe Stefani can help you." He dryly chuckled, hanging up the phone after his last words.

You dropped your phone onto the bed, tears fell once again. You buried your face in your hands, crying uncontrollably.